Tetramand Overlordess x Male Reader

Author:(As far as Im concerned,this female is the only contibution the reboot Ben 10 menaged to provide.)

On a distant world,where might makes right,lived the Tetramand Overlordess.She was the mightiest warrior that ever lived.But she lacked the challenge.No two headed spider or a multy tounged behemoth,not ever an invasion of offworlders could satiate her hunger for glory and combat.One of the guards turned to her with an idea so crazy that it might just work.Or earn him a painfull punishemnt.

Tetramand guard:Your majesty,maybe it would be easier to find a challege for you if you take a break and relax.

The visibly angry Overlordess stood up from her throne,not wasting a moment and startling her pets.

Tetramand Overlordess:How dare you talk to me with such insolence!?Take him to the dungeon for his torture!

Two other guards walked upto him and grabbed him under all his arms to drag him away.

Tetramand guard:No!Please no!It was just a sugestion!A sugestioooooon!

The Overlordess sat back in her chair with her brows furrowed in deep tought and her lower right hand resting on her chin.Her pets looked at her with worried expressions only a family can make.

Tetramand Overlordess:Perhaps theres some wisdom in his words.

Her pets looked at eachother in comfusion with their necks pulled backwards.Their owner and conqueror stoods up once againd and begins marching towards her ship.

Tetramand Overlordess:It is decided then.I shall find a planet of weak spineless creature to lower my expectations in combat to once againe xperience the thrill of a challange.

She entered her personal ship and blasted of into space.As she floated through the cold empty void,her computer showed of various places and palnets to relax.She rejected the planets of Polymorhps,Splixones,Thep Kufans,Geochelane Aereos and even Gourmands.After several more planets scrolled down on the screen she stoped at one blue and green planet.The informations and pictures about it cause her to smirk before saying.

Tertramand Overlordess:Yes.

Meanwhile on the said planet,there was a man that faced challanges everyday.His name was Y/N and he...was the bosss assistant.He worked in one of those tall office buildings where people never say exactly what they do.Y/N was running through an entire building,running erand for his greedy,thankless boss.As the bosss assistant he couldve been fire at any given moment.For even the slightiest mistakes.And he was reminded of that regularly.

Boss:Y/N!Where are those paper I ordered!?

Y/N:Theyre on the left corner of your desk sir.I have to go back categorizing employee contracts.

Boss:Not before you change my 14:30 to 18:00!

Y/N:(Sigh)Right away sir.

Before he could do anything,a loud noise was echoed all throughout the building.The building itself and everything in it began to shake violently.People on the higher floors tought the violent shaking was coming from the roof so a handfull of them ran to investigate.The space reserved for helicopter landing was now over occupied by a large orange spaceship.

Everyone covered and shoke in fear,especially when the huge doors opened and showed a tall figure surounded with smoke.The figure with huge arms begand to slowly exit the ship,now aparent that those two huge arms were actually four.When all the smoke and dust cleared away,there stood a red humanoid with four arms,four eyes,red skin,barbarian stlye clothes and a long axe like spear.

Tetramand Overlordess:People of Earth,I,Tetramnd Overlordess,had came to your planet to find new challanges.And in order to do that I need to spend time with soft creature that pose no threat to me like you.Now-