Female Detrovite x Male reader x Female Pickaxe Aliens

Y/N was a rookie Plumber that always preffered to go alone and do things his way.He even resorted to taking tips from snitches,low criminals and this night even Argit.He was driving in his civilian vehicle throught the desert where a Detrovite and the pickaxe aliens were digging for something almost randomly.He stopped behind them and got out of the car.

Y/N:Youre under arrest by the Plumbers.Raise your hands and drop the picaxes.

He saw them turn to him without worry on their faces.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

The detrovite was as large as the others,but it had a shoulder lenght purple hair and more gentle eyes with long eyelashes,indicaditing its a female.The three mining aliens beside her had messy brown hair coming out the back of their masks,possibly females too if their species even had them.

Detrovite:About time.That spikey rat wasnt lying.For once.

Her voice was still deep yet femine.Wait,is she talking about Argit?He set me up!

Detrovite:Get him!

Her minions charges at me but I just shoot them with my blaster,knocking two of them out with the third one jumping on my head.She held on tightly but I menaged to get her of me but then the Detrovite snuck up behind me and grabbed me with her huge arms.

Detrovite:No way out now.Start the ship!

Her minions got of the ground and turned off the ships cloaking device and ran inside, followed by their leader and me.

Once inside she tossed me into a floating metal upright platform around my size as energy chains took a hold of my limbs.The floating prison followed the Detrovite all the way to the bridge as she sat down on her throne and minions controlled the ship.

Detrovite:You look nice for a human.

Y/N:And you look like every other mineral scavanger.

Detrovite:Im a bussiness woman.Call me Dot.

Y/N:Id rather called for back up.

Dot:You cant.I payed a lot of tydens to get you.Think of it as an arranged merriage.

Y/N:Im not in the mood to settle down.

Dot:Mind if I change.Im cooking in this suit.Sometimes temperature regulators overheat.

Her body stopped moving as smoke came out of it.The middle of her body opened up as her real body was revealed.Unlike Vulcanus,who got badly injured,she was tall and slim.Her limbs were long but still had visible muscles.As for her body,it was flat but still covered in muscles like the rest of her.She also wore what seemed to be a metallic swimsuit.

Dot:How do I look?

I turn my head to the side trying to look like she wasnt the most beautyfull woman I ever saw.Even with those tiny tusks on her chin.

Y/N:Good.

Dot:Just good?And here I tought Plumbers frequently chase after alien girls.Stay right there,Ill be right back.

Y/N:Sure.Not like I cant move or anything.

With that she left.I have to get out of here somehow.I then feel something moving around my leg.Scratch that,both my legs.I tried to look down to see two of those mining aliens hugging my legs.
Y/N:Get away from there!I have no money.

They didnt listened and continoued with the hugging.This night just keeps getting wierder.First I get defeated and trapped by a Detrovite,then she wants to marry me,then she turns out to be a beauty and now this?!I should have stayed on the night patrole.