Anthro Zon x Male Reader

Author:(I know shes not an alien but I dont have a book for Ben 10 dinosaurs people mistake for mythological monsters.It was actually a nice sight to see her nuzzling against Ben when she met him.While shes a flying reptile(not a real dinosaur),shes pretty much like a bird of prey which means she must be smart.As mentioned before,shes another crossover character from the show Secret Saturdays.I only learned of them after seeing the crossover episode and honestley,the Omniverse version looks better.The picture is an old work of mine before the picture got deleted and this was cut out of the video I took.A little reminder so I can write anywhere.I might change it if I find time.The backgroung is Ben10s theme song with Secret Saturdays symbol.)

Scene opens up in a Saturdays blimp where Zak was walking around with his claw and Fiskerton,looking for something.Or someone.He eventually reached his mothers lab when he decided to take a break by leaning against the wall.

Drew:Problem sweetie?

Zak:I cannt find Zon aanywhere and I searched the entire airship.Shes been acting strange lately.

Drew:Strange how?

Zak:She keeps sneaking around and tilting her head at things.Also,she keeps making clicking noise like a raptor or something.And I think she might me growing.

Drew:Zak honey,shes an adult.She wont grow past her current size.Unless you maybe overfeed her.

Zak:But mom-

Drew:Im sure shes just imitating what she saw form other creatures or your movies.Shes a very curious creature after all.Shell come out from whereever she is when shes ready.

Zak:But she didnt even eat her breakfast.

Drew:Really?

Zak:Yeah,Ill show you.

He grabbed his mothers arm,pulling her away from her work and to Zons food bowl.But when they reached it,they was nothing left.

Drew:Maybe Komodo ate it?
Zak:No,hes still sleeping.Im really worried.

Drew:We can search the airship together.If thats doesnt work,well have to go back to Bellwood.Maybe if left her there?
Zak:She was with us when we took off.But maybe something drew her there.

Drew:Well check after we search the ship.She led him oun in the fall with her hand on his shoulder as the camera moved past the many layers of metal until it reached the top of the blimp to show a sunlight cased silhouette of a humanoid pterosaur,biting at the fish trapped between her clawed fingers.As the camera moved between the creature and the sun,the color were revealed to show it was Zon.But bigger.Slightly more than a adult human.Her wings were longer and the body more humanlike than ever.Her nostrils twitch in the presence of new scent as her red eye covers the screen as it turns into a feral slit.

Timeskip

A car pulled into the driveway of a F/C house after which an irritated men exited with a briefcase while talking to a phone.

Y/N:No,no,no!I keep telling you,youre wrong.That fossil cant be of Guidraco,its clearly a young specimen of Ornithocheirus species.Look at the big wing structure,the beak,the cranial casing...If youre gonna keep that up,Im done talking to you.Dont talk to me unless youre ready to admit that you made a mistake.Dont ship the bones until I see the papers.

With that,he hung up the phone,shoved it in his pocket and stomped off into his house.

Y/N:Dozens of Paleonthologysts in this town that havent gone alien fossil lovers and I get stuck with the clown that couldnt tell a Carcharodontosaurus from a Tyrannosaurus Rex if skull pictures were right in front of him.One thing is that some think alien fossils are more interesting,even though we still hundreds of species yet to descover,but that those who kept their head on the ground dont try hard enough is just insulting...And Im talking to myself again.Fine!I cant get an equally educated partner for a dialogue then Im better of with myself.Next that Collegue1s gonna say that those bones belong to a Tapejara with a buzz cut.