Female Ormerowon x Male Reader

Author:(It was eventually gonna happen so might as well get it over with.While some fear or enjoy zom-living carcasses,Im frankley bored to death with them.Not a pun.Theyre simply everywhere in media and its exhausting.Funny thing about this picture,while I was drawing it,I was watching the Real Ghostbusters after finishing Extreme ones.Frankly,the old ones were a bit too goofy.Anyways,shes a mix of Benzarro and Madison from episode Many happy returns.)

A pair of kids was,along with their classmates,leaving the school building.

F/N1:Im telling you,zombies are way scarier than vampires.

F/N2:As if.Vampire can shapeshift,hypnotise,had a ton of powers.And the girl ones are pretts nice too.

F/N1:You forgot the overwhelming number of weaknesses they have.The sun,holy water,garlic,cross,Ill admit that wooden stake through the heart is fatal on its own but when they have too count salt you throw before them-

F/N2:Thats only for old vampires!Y/N,tell him vampires are better.

F/N1:No,zombies.

Y/N:You want an honest answer?

F/N1&2:Yes!

Y/N:Simple,its neither.

F/N1&2:What?

Y/N:Theyre old news.You have them in almost every movie,you have them in cartoons,books.Theyre overused and boring.Besides,ones are super slow,and the other ugly and pale.

F/N1:They have fast ones too.

F/N2:And theyre a lot better looking now.

Y/N:Thats another problem.Therere too many versions.How is someone supposed to know which ones are being talked about?The ony intersting thing about either of them is the real Vlad the impaler,whos name Dracula means son of dragon and the vampire bats in general.The only interesting zombie thing is that a cockroach can survive for a week without a head,or that zombie starfish incident few years back.If I had to choose sides,Id pick Vlad to fought the Ottoman empire.The history class was always so boring when we talked about them.

F/N2:But which monster would you pick?

F/N1:Yeah.

Y/N:I prefer something new and animal like.Like a science experiment or bio engeneering gone wrong.Something with some real science behind it,not hocus pocus or the like.I really enjoy analizing those creatures and pointing out which parts are realistic and which arent.

F/N1:Thats boring.Cmon,well ask someone else.

F/N2:Later.

Y/N:See you next time...I should really stop hanging out with them.I mean seriously.Cant they find something better to talk about.Ooh,how interesting,a reanimated worms all you can eat buffet.Please.Like something like that could ever happen.

The lone boy continued his journey back home as the night began to set.His got out of his shoes when he got home to replace them with roomier house shoes.After dropping his school bag near a couch,he went into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of cold water after a long walk.Just as he finished his all in one gulp,he noticed a note stuck to the refridgerator with a magnet.He took it and read it out loud.

Y/N:Sometime came up with grandma.Well keep an eye on her for a while so we dont know when well come back.Moneys in under the newspaper on the living room table.Love mom and dad.Guess Im on my own for a while.Hope grandma will be OK.

After a moment of sadness however,he gained a smile.

Y/N:But for now,snack time.And this time just the way I prefer them.