Lucy Mann x male reader

It has finnally happen.Your days in plumbers academy are officially over.Now you are curently on your way to Earths plumber base.As soon as teleporter recharges.Aaaaand now.That...that was kinda dessapointing.I kinda expected something more.Never mind just go on with the script.You are now in Plumbers base central awaited by the legend of the Plumbers both on and off world.Max Tennyson himself.

Max:Hey Y/N.How was the trip?

Y/N:Meh cant complain.

Y/N:(Well maybe just a little.)

Max:Glad to hear it.Listen we have few questions to go over first.Were doing an update of personal files.

Y/N:Sure,shoot.

Max takes a piece of paper and a pencil from behind his back and coughs a little as preparing for a speech.

Max:How old are you?

Y/N:16.

Max:Where do you live?

Y/N:In/At(Your adress).

Max:And are you single?

Y/N:Yes?

Max:Interesting,interesting.And whats your type?Athletic,outdoorsy,bookworms,tall?

Y/N:Whell I guess I never tought much about that.I guess Im OK with anything.

Max:Very interesting.Well thats enough of that.Welcome aboard.

Max stopped wrighting and extanded the hand which he wrote with so he wouldnt let go of the paper.You move your hand to shake his but then you saw his index finger was actually a pencil.

Y/N:What the...

Max:Am I interupting something?

Max turned in fright to see the stern look of himself?

Max:I think your desk is getting cold Lucy.

The Max you were talking with shapehifted trough some purple goo into a blonde girl around your age.She wore a black sleeved dress with a red collar,a star on the chest area,white socks that go over her knees,red shoes and red lipstick.She also had her hair in a ponytail.

Lucy:I was just warming him up for you boss.Bye!

And with that she ran of to her desk I suppose.

Y/N:Who was that?

Max:Thats just Lucy.Shes a Lenopan or a Sludgepuppy if you will.She is a dedicated prankster but harmless.Still watch who you share your personal information with.

Y/N:So I shouldnt have told her my adress right?

Y/Ns P.O.V.

Max:(Chukle)Dont worry.She tricked almost every one that couldnt sniff her out.Now you better head to you desk as well.

Y/N:Whats my job then.

Max:There are no emergencies or avaiable place on the patrol.So you can start with announcment duty by day and night watch by night.If thats everything heres a map.Good luck.

Y/N:But...

Max:Coffie machines two halls sought.

Y/M:Thanks.

Obviously it was safe to say that my days as an official plumber in an actual base werent as glamorous as I tought.I mostly announce the changes in shifts,teleportation schedules and belive it or not pachage transfer.During the night I just go trough the monitors.

Y/N:Nothings happening,guards are on patrol,Blukic and Driba are sleep arguing again,prisoners are behaving and Fistina still sends kisses to camera thinking that Rooks watching her.