Looma x male reader x Attea part 1

After succefully finishing Looma 1&2 and Attea stories I am finnally able to make this story.Im sure many waited for this (not so)romantic duo.Following events take place at the end of the the episode Ben 10 Omniverse S5EP9 Catfight.

Attea:If you think I'm gonna be the only incursean in history crowned empress without an emperor,you've got another thing coming!

Looma:I must be wed before my ascension ceremony!

Ben:That's what this is all about?Listen to yourselves,you both defeated me at some point or other.Neither of you need some trophy-guy hanging on your arm.You're both strong,capable leaders on your own.And it's high time your four-armed and froggy followers respectively well,respected that.

Looma:Those are wise words Ben Tennyson.

Attea:Yeah,and while she buys that stuff Im gonna be on my way to finding a new husband.

Looma:What?!Then Im still not convinced!

Ben:(Groan!)

Rook:Ben,a word in private.

Ben:What is it?

Rook:I belive we can play this situation to our advantage.

Ben:You mean turn the tables on them,but how?

Rook:By giving them what they want.

Ben:Rook,yourre my partner but I would rather toss you to them then having to go through with their wishes.

Rook:Not you.If we find a suitable single male to be one of their husband we could arrange an alliance.Especially if losing side decides to invade Earth.

Ben:I think I see where youre going with this.And I know just what to do.

Nyancy:Can I go now?

Ben:...Rook is there a forest nearby?

Rook:Actually yes.

Ben:And are there wolfs inside?

Rook:Quite possiblly.But what for?...Oh.

Then Rook gave one of his rare smirk before he handcuffed weak,crazy,catloving minor villian that practically ruined the episode and walked away with her.Meanwhile Ben turns to the group with a solution to their problem.

Ben:OK I have an idea.

Looma:What is it beloved?

Attea:Whatever it is Im goona beat her.

Ben:The two of your wil have to compete...

Without Ben finishing his sentence Looma had alredy took the battle stance while Attea took out two Incursean guns.

Ben:Without fighting.Ill pick a guy and both of you have to compete for his hand.Whoever he falls for wins.Sounds good?

Attea:Fine.

Looma:Fine.

Ester:Who did you have in mind?

Ben:...Um,just a second.

Ben had turned the dial on the Omnitrix and when he saw the symbol of a desired alien he pressed down and erupted in green light.As the light faded away there now stood Kinecelaran known as XLR8.

XLR8:Be right back.

He ran of leaving green instead of original blue blurr behind him.Scenery changed as we see XLR8 looking around for somebody in the plumbers base but everybody had gone home.Soon he finnally saw a person or rather their back as they typed something on the hologram standing.The guy was about as tall as Looma so Ben thought he was a perfect choice.So her ran behind them tapping his shoulder.

XLR8:Hey dude I need a favor.

The massive guy turned around to show it was actually a female alien with three eyes and an annoying look on her face.

Female alien:What did you call me?!

XLR8:Oops my bad.

XLR8 ran futher and depper into the base but his couldnt get a grain of luck tonight.

Soon her ran pass someone running but at much slower speed.It was a plumber cadet about Bens height with his hands full of pappers.XLR8 then ran in front of him making him almost drop all his papers.

XLR8:Hey whats the hurry?

Y/N:I need to finish filing this interplanetery delivery routes before midnight.I dont have much time.

XLR8:Give me a moment.

He took all the papers and ran away before coming back in few secionds.

XLR8:OK,now I need your help.Are you single?

Y/N:Yeah but why?

With no word of explanation XLR( had picked him up and ran all the way to the werehouse where the girls and Rook waited for him.After he came to a sudden stop he dropped Y/N and transformed back into Ben.

Ben:OK Looma,Attea this is um...

Y/N:Y/N.

Ben:Right,Y/N.Y/N this are Looma and Attea.Warlords of Tetramand and Incursean empire.

Attea:Dont forget grand empress.

Looma:Or the leader of the house of Redwind.The richest family on Khoros.

Ben:...Yeah,that too.Anyways in order to solve our drama whoever wins his heart keeps him and enters alliance with Earth.

Attea:This shrimp.

Looma:I had pets bigger than him.

Y/N:This wasnt my idea.

Ben:I dont care what you two think.Since I refuse to marry either one of you I appointed Y/N as my replacement and if I picked him hes gotta be worth something.

Attea:Perhaps.

Looma:I suppose it is resonable.

Looma:(He does look cute thou).

Attea:What do you expect us to do then?

Ben:First...we get a good night sleep.Tommorow you two will begin a romance off.After Rook and I finish our double date,the four of us will make a series of romantic challanges that you will have to face.

Ester:Then the four of us can also be judges.

Rook:Rayona and I will assuringly be fair and impartial judges.

Rayona:That is correct.

Attea:Then tommorow morning,8 AM Earth time.Then well see whos better.

Looma:Yes.Yes we will!

With that the two powerfull alien leaders went to their own armadas and took off all together.

Y/N:...What just happened?

Ben:Sorry for dragging you into this,but think of it this way.Youll get a permanant vacation from the plumbers and...Thats about all I can think of.

The end Fin.

Author:(I know you didnt get to do much this chapter.Probably some of you answered barely anything at all.As I was nearing the end I got and idea-to end it here and make the next chapter all about you three.Since school started last week I'm gonna have my hands full but I try my best to deliver you new Ben 10 stories.Stay tuned.)