Female Opticoid x Male Reader

Year 2020(Ben 10000 timeline) Location Plumber Headquarters

There were many aliens walking around and interacting with one another.It looked like a big reunion.But there was one face that was completly serious,even a little worried.Y/N was walking through the crowd to make it to the meeting room that had a very important guest there.Once there he saw former magisters Max Tennyson and Pateliday,current magister Rook Blonko and the most important person in the Plumber hystory,the Magistrata.

Y/N:Good evening.

Rook:Greetings.

Max:Hi sport,hows it going?

Y/N:Good,thanks for asking.

Magistrata:If were done with the plasentries,I would like to begin.Are you ready for the mission?
Y/N:Yes.

Magistrata:And you are aware of its nature?

Y/N:To go to planet Sightra and convince the council to join the Intergalactic Alliance.

Magistrata:Excelent.You are one of our best diplomats we have and your record says that you had previous experience with Opticoids.

Y/N:If you dont mind,I wouldnt want to be chosen to represent the allieance because of one induvidual I met.And it was a long time ago.

Rook:Are you perhaps talking about-

Y/N:Old friend.Yes,very old friend.When can I start?

Magistrata:You can start as soon as possible.The ship is ready and waiting Mr.L/N.

Y/N:Thank you.I wont disapoint you

With that,he exited the meeting room and headed for the ship.

Max:What was it you were gonna say Rook?

Rook:I belive that Y/N was trying to hide or forget the fact that he-

Scene changes to the chip taking of and Y/N prepraring the coordinates for the planet Sightra.It took several hours but he was finally there.Before the ship landed on the gilatinous ground,Y/N left it in a state of hovering.Then he put on a pair of special boots that will provide the same presure as the ground at its stillest point.That was a necesarry procaution that the offworlders had to take.After exiting the control room he jumped out of the ship and landed on the ground.He wobbled a little but regained his center of gravity.Soon enough he saw the Opticoid council walking to him with seemingly pale white robes that would gain more colors in direct sunlight like a prism.

Opticoid council member:Greeting ambasador Y/N:Eye(I) trust you had a pleasant travel here.

Y/N:Indeed sir.When can we start negotiations?

Opticoid council member:Not so fast.Wouldnt you leyeke(like) to first exlpore our home planet?

Y/N:No offense but Im already familiar withy everything on Sightra.

Opticoid council member:Oh but you must experience it to truly undertand it.We even prepared you a guide.

The council members moved apart to show a younger looking female Opticoid in a suit.

Opticoid female:Welcome to Sightra.Oh,its you.

Y/N:Hi,Eyeris(Iris).

Opticoid council member:You know each other?

Y/N&Eyeris:Hes/Shes my ex.

Opticoid council member:Oh?Um,well...eyekward(awkward).

Eyeris:Yeah,well unlike scertain someone,eye(I) didnt put meye(my) work first before meye(eye) dating partner.