Female Loboans x Male Reader

It was couple of years since the Anur system opened up and it was once again time to do a check up of the planets.A handful of Plumbers visits each planet in the system and disperses to see how are thing going.One such Plumber ship landed on the surfice of Anur Transyl.A real multispecies planet,and even more so now.After the ship landed five Plumbers,all human,exited the ship.

Y/N:OK team,just a routine check up for a few day.Now spread out and don't play hero.Miles,you stay here and-

Y/N stretched his dominant arm around when he winced in pain.

Y/N:Ow!

Miles:Sand ripper injury again?Captain,maybe you should stay here,in this town and we move out.

Y/N:Nonsense.I'm a picture of health.

Miles:It's not your health that worries us.Let's settles this democratically.

Y/N:Fine.Who of you wants me to stay here?

All of them raised their hands which meant Y/N lost the argument.

Y/N:I wote for a wote recount.

Miles:Captain,youre of no use to us or the organization two meters underground.Regarldess of the planet.Just stay here for a couple of days,see how do people and other aliens get along with Anur species and vice versa.

Y/N:Fine.But next solo mission is mine,no argument.

Miles:As you wish captain.

Y/N:If my wishes were taken in consideration the youngest Plumber wouldn't go too far from the landing site.

The other Plumbers headed into town and spread out to different sides of the planet.Y/N closed the ship's doors and locked it before heading out in the town.He looked around and saw that everyone seemed to be getting along with everyone.A Transylian and Appoplexian engaging in a friendly armwrestling.Thep khufan lady showing of her clothing store to a human woman.

As far as town square the progress was working.Y/N heard a sound of old wooden structure creaking.He looked to the source of the sound and saw a Loboan woman holding onto the edge of a roof.The wooden frame was giving out and she fell screaming.Y/N ran to her rescue and menaged to catch her just before she fell.But at the cost of the pain in his arm.The crowd around them applaud for his save before quickly going back to what they were doing before.

Loboan girl:You saved my life?Thank you so much.

Y/N:Youre welcome.Could you please stand?

Loboan:Oh,sorry.

Since she was both taller and heavier than him it was a bit difficult.She lowerd her paws to the ground and stood up on her own.But as she did Y/N got another sharp pain in his arm.

Loboan girl:Are you OK?Did I break something when I fell on you?
Y/N:No,just an old wound acting up.

Loboan:Why dont you come in?Its going to be night soon.

Y/N looked up the sky and saw the purple dark cover that was normal for Anur Transyil and present 24/7.

Y/N:You can tell?
Loboan girl:You cant?Im Diana by the way.

Y/N:Y/N.

She led him into the building from which she fell and Y/N already felt warmer.

Y/N:I'm flattered but I really can't stay.I need to patrol the city to insure the other species are settling on Anur Transyl properly and without problem.

Diana:Oh I assure you everyone is getting along.And the nights are very cold here,especialy for your kind.This is a hotel that's actually run by a female Transylian and human male that got here years ago with similar mission.I'm as you may guess,the hotel's repairman.