Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

"JB! Mark! Jackson! Park Jinyoung! Choi Youngjae! BamBam! Kim Yugyeom! Got7!! Wooahh!!" I fan chanted loudly for my idols. Finally after a long time Got7 held a concert and guess what? My Igot7 friend and I managed to get a front row ticket!!! Well it was like a world war but yeah we managed to get those. I still remember when the tickets were out my friend and I literally crushed the keyboard with our fingers and finally won the first row one. Micha and I are here screaming crazily looking all our seven boys perform.

"BamBam!!!" I called out when he stood in front our row waving at everyone. 'Oh my god he looks so ethereal! That angelic look! Ahh Y/N finally you are watching your bias this closely!' I thought to myself and didn't realize that I was crying already. Who wouldn't after watching their favourite idol performing right in front of their eyes? I wiped my tears just to get another replacing them.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see the person. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view of that person. He was dressed in decent clothes. His eyes were twinkling like stars but I somehow thought he was hiding his face with a cap. Why does he looks so worried?

"Y.. Yes?" I shuttered as I was crying before.

"Why are you crying?" he asked. His voice is so sweet.

"No. Was I?" I said but he chuckled.

"I know you were. You were screaming right now and suddenly you started crying. May I ask why?"

"Why?... Why do you need to know?"

Shit was that rude? Even though I am cold sometimes I shouldn't be rude to people whom I don't know. But I don't know him right? And he don't know me so why is he asking me? I sighed when I saw a hurt look on his face.

"The thing is....I just love them a lot and BamBam happened to be my bias. That's why when he walked at this side of stage, it made me emotional seeing him this close. That's all." I said while smiling. He smiled back.

"He noticed you?" he asked.

I shook my head looking at the ground.

"So it's the real reason why you teared up right?"

He's smart. I sighed and nodded my head. He chuckled again. Gosh it's embarrassing. I hid my face with my hands which held Got7's lightstick.

"Hey don't get embarrassed okay? Let's try to call him again? Together?" he said. My face lit up and I nodded several time. He gave me a warm dimple smile. He's cute but why is he hiding his face with that cap? I want to see him properly.

Gosh Y/N stop thinking that.

THAT GUY'S POV

She is crying because BamBam didn't notice her. His fans are seriously emotional despite him being a whole crackhead. She covered her face feeling embarrassed. I felt bad for embarrassing her now. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind.

"Hey don't get embarrassed ok? Let's try to call him again? Together?" I said and within a second she looked up at me. She smiled and nodded at the thought. Her eye smile made her extra cute. I realized what I was thinking and mentally cursed myself for that.

Most weird thing here is, she didn't recognize me? Strange, because almost everyone in the city at least knows me. Does she even watch news?

We looked at the stage and when BamBam was finally at our side of the stage, I counted till three and this girl and I screamed at the top of our lungs. "BAMBAM!!!" and guess what? He finally noticed us. He waved and smiled at me. I was slightly behind her so I signaled BamBam by pointing my finger at her getting ready to see her reactions. He got it and waved at her. Being extra, he even blew a flying kiss at her direction. And I swear the way she squealed while jumping, I almost flinched. She about turned.

"You saw that??!!! He noticed me!! I can't believe he gave me a flying kiss too!! Oh my god!!" she freaked out. I just laughed at the sight but she didn't mind.

"Jung Y/n!!! Did he just gave you a flying kiss???!!" another girl who was standing beside her the whole time fangirling, asked in disbelief.

So her name is Jung Y/n.

Y/n nodded her head and the other girl who I supposed was her friend hugged her. "Finally girl! He noticed you!!" they kept hugging until Y/n's friend saw me. She frowned when she got a clear sight of mine. I got nervous. I don't want any scene here now. God save me!!

"Who...Who are you? Are you..." she asked almost gasping.

"Uh..I-I gotta go Y/n bye." I said getting anxious.

"Wait how do you know my name?" Y/n asked.

"Your friend just called you that." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh.. And your na-"

"I gotta go. It was nice to meet you. Don't cry again ok? He noticed you hehe." I said and quickly walked away from them. I could see confusion on her face.

I made my way out of the concert hall directly inside my car. It hurts when people see you in a disgusting or different way just like Y/n's friend did. I sighed knowing it was after all my own mistake. I waited for few more minutes because it was almost the end of the concert. Once I saw people coming out of the concert hall, I assumed that it was over. After waiting for half an hour more, I dialed a number on my phone.

"Where to come?" I said and the person on the other line gave me an exact location. I got out of my car and started walking. I reached the destinated room and finally a smiling figure entered through the door.

"Hey, Bam." I greeted as we hugged.

"Hello Channie."

————————★————————

Hello guys! I'm back with another story. Umm I hope you will give the same love you gave to my previous book 😅

Also let me tell this again despite writing it already in the description :

-- This book is clearly fictional! Nothing is happened in real life...

-- English is not my first language so...yeah there might be mistakes.

Thanks for reading!! ❤️