Chapter 19

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face. I checked the time it was almost 9 am. I got up and did my morning routine. I wore my maroon sweater and comfy sweatpants.

I walked downstairs to find no sing of Chan.

'Is he still sleeping? Yep he's. After last night's talk, he must have slept late. You did good that you came up to me. I am proud of you Chan.' I smiled proudly and went to the kitchen preparing coffee and some toast for me. I placed my breakfast on the table and sat on the chair.

It was silence. Chan's house is really very big but just the two of us live here. I live here temporary though. It's must be scary and very lonely for him. Oh how much I want Chan's life to change. He's punishing himself for all the events when clearing he isn't at fault fully. Of course an addict is out of his mind when he takes drugs.

Thinking about punishment, Chan's hand, his hand is in bad condition. I know its painful but he tries not to show when it stings.

...and that thing crossed my mind. The body thing. I blushed again.

"Gosh Y/n what's wrong with you?? Get yourself together!!" I scolded myself again.

The scoldings weren't helping actually. I was still blushing until my phone rang. I got message from...

Bias 🙈💚

Bias 🙈💚 :
Hey gm

I smiled. I read tons of imagines of Bambam and why does it feels as if I am in some of his fiction?

THE FUCK?

You :
Gm!!

Bias 🙈💚 :
How r u doing?

You :
I am fine?
That was sudden cuz we just met few days ago

Bias 🙈💚 :
Hehe Ik
Just wanted to tell u n Chan that I won't be able to meet you guys often..
You know i have some stuffs to do recently...

You :
Vsfsyajwjwkw just you or got7??
I see we having cb or some content soon😏

Bias 🙈💚 :
😂😂
Btw how r u and Chan?

You :
Me and Chan? u mean how I'm handling him? Oh don't worry he's controllable as of now
Yesterday he craved but he came to me and we handled it

Bias 🙈💚 :
Oh I'm so relieved to hear that!
So proud of Chan and of course you

You :
Hehe thank you and you surely love him

Bias 🙈💚 :
🤢
But yeah I do lol don't tell him

You :
Sure 😏

Bias 🙈💚 :
Btw where's he?

You :
He's still sleeping

Bias 🙈💚 :
Oh I c

Bias 🙈💚 :
Well then I gotta go
Take care!