Chapter 29

"Bam..."

"Chan what's wrong? Why is your voice shaky?"

"Are you busy?"

"I just finished practicing and was on the way to your house. Chan what's wrong?"

"Y/n..."

"Y/n? What about Y/N? And why are you sounding panicked? She's fine right?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Bambam yesterday she said she wants to meet her friends from the hospital, remember those two?"

"Yes so...?"

"So she asked me and I obviously said yes. Few minutes ago, Dr. Park called me and asked about Y/n and when I told him she went to meet Micha and Taehoon, her hospital friends, doctor said both of them are at the hospital. So doctor thought she went on a date but she didn't wear clothes suitable for a date and more than that why would she lie to me..?"

"Y/n lied? Then where is she?"

"I don't know what to do now. I know she's strong and all but almost four hours passed Bam."

"Did you call her?"

"Not yet. I thought it will be wrong to call her and ask whether she's with her friends or not."

"Don't worry Chan, I am on my way to your house."

He said and we ended the call.

"What would have happened to her? Why isn't she returning? Why did she lie? If she wanted to go on a date, she would have told me so, but why a lie?" all these questions were banging my head.

I lost patience and dialed Y/n's number and to my surprise her phone was switched off. Its so suspicious and worrying. God let her be safe. I waited for few more minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I open it to find Bambam standing there.

We both went inside and sat on the couch.

"What are we doing? Let's go find her!"

"Chan calm down first and call her."

"I already did many times and it's switched off."

Hearing this he gulped. "Chan let's wait for some more time."

As he said we waited for few more minutes. It was silence. I was busily fiddling with my fingers.

"Chan I think we should go find her." he said and we immediately went to the door to leave and when I opened it, I saw her, Y/n entering the gate. She closed it and walked towards us with a straight face.

As soon as she stood in front of me, "Cha-" I didn't let her finish as I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her in a hug. I found her flinching first but then relaxing in my embrace.

"God Y/n where were you? What took you so long to come back? Why is your phone switched off? And wh-"

"Chan I am fine. Sorry that I didn't return earlier." she said and I broke the hug.

"You made me worry."

"So sorry." she said with sad smile.

"Are you both done?" Bambam said and and when I looked at him he smirked and then I realized what I did.

I hugged her but isn't that common in friends?

"Y/n, Chan get in." he said and we did. I asked Y/n to sit on the couch with Bambam whilst I fetched water for her.

"Here drink it." I handed the glass to her and she chugged the water down.

"Y/n why did you lie that you were going to meet your friends?"

When I said this her eyes widened. "Oh Cha-Chan I was with them. Why would I l...lie t-"

"Y/n, Dr. Park called Chan and he told him that your friends were at the hospital. See if its personal and you aren't comfortable it's okay we understand but you don't seem fine, you look terrified and lost." Bambam stated the facts.

She didn't say anything and looked at Bambam. They exchanged glances for a while. It felt as if they were conversing in their minds. After few moments,

"It's about that?" Bamnam asked quite shocked.

Y/n nodded slightly.

"Y/n! You are fine right? Did something happen between you two? Ugh Y/n you should have called me." Bambam worriedly said which was very confusing.

"Hold up! What are you talking about? Something happened? What happened and with whom?"

"Ahhh Chan..." Bambam said hesitantly.

What are these two hiding?

"You see, that day when you hurt your hand..."

"Huh? What happened?" I asked and they both looked at each other nervously.

"He came here Chan." and the moment he said this, I widened my eyes in shock. "Y/n didn't know who he was and that's why she opened the door and fortunately he didn't do anything to Y/n. When I came here, he was still in your house so I asked him to leave immediately."

"Chan..." Y/n trailed off, "I thought he was some delivery guy or something like that. He said he was your friend and he was wearing a mask that's why I didn't see his face. I swear Chan I di-"

"Y/n...I think you should stay away from me."

————————★————————

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. I said I would upload the 2nd update but I was feeling uneasy and slept early 😢

Also its still 22nd where I live so  happy puppy Seungmo day🎉💖

Thank you for reading ❤️