Chapter 65

THREE MONTHS LATER

The promise Chan and Y/n made, the proposal Y/n accepted, the marriage. It was finally their wedding day! Who thought things will speed up easily? Chan's parents were obviously ready for their marriage and talking about Y/n's side, they did try to contact her uncle but as expected, they already abandoned her and said they didn't have any interest. Y/n wasn't sad though, it was expected by her. Also, from Y/n's side, the bride's side, were doctor Sungho and his family, Micha, Taehoon and Michas family. Y/n was contented with this.

Y/n was normal but one week for the wedding and her anxiety kicked in. She and Chan weren't allowed to meet each other for that one week when Y/n needed him a lot but she understood it as a part of some rituals. They decided to do a destination wedding in a garden. Y/n loved the place and so did Chan.

"Y/n let's start with the dress." said the bridesmaid of the day, Micha. Sohee got up from her seat and headed to the wardrobe where the dress was kept. Y/n started undressing herself once all except Micha went out. Micha as the maid of honour helped Y/n to dress up.

Long floor length tulle white, ivory gown was worn. The A line waistband scooped Y/n's waist perfectly. The laced full sleeves were decorated with flower embroidery. The end of the sleeve held golden buttons on it. The neckline was prettily decorated with pearls and delicate design. The dress gave off vintage boho vibes.

"Ugh its heavy." Y/n groaned.

"Shut up Y/n. Bear it for today." Micha said and smirked. "You are going to remove it anyway. Maybe by someone."

Y/n's eyes widened and her cheeks heated up until they were reddish. "Micha I swear to go-"

"Don't act innocent in front of me at least. I saw a mark on your neck the day you both told us about your wedding." she said making Y/n panic.

"W-wait..that wasn't that okay? I mean we-we didn't do that geez shut up. Today is our wedding stop or else I will make sure people attend your funeral alongside." she said getting flustered. Micha laughed.

"I know you are freaked out. It's fine in couples though." she said fixing the tail of the dress perfectly.

"It's not like that. Ugh."

They talked and a girl knocked their door. It was Y/n's make up artist for the day. She asked about the style and Y/n asked to keep it open.

The hair stylist did Y/n's hair as she was told. She made her hair slightly wavy with tying braid at the front. Shining flowery brooch was worn over the braid. Once done with the hair they moved on to the make up. Not very dark, not very light makeup was done. She wore pearl earrings which matched her dress perfectly. The stylish asked Y/n to take off the necklace but Y/n told her it was the promise necklace so all of them agreed to keep it.

Another knock was heard and Sohee entered. She gasped as she walked towards them with he pair of silver platform heels which Y/n was suppose to wear. Her eyes widened and she squeaked.

"Y/n unnie are you planning to kill my brother?!"

Y/n panicked. "What's wrong? Is something off with the dressing? Or hair? Or-"

"No! You look so beautiful!" she shrieked

It was almost time for the wedding. Chan was asked to go out first and welcome the guests. Media was kept away that day. It was a special day and both Chan and Y/n along with the others didn't want any awkwardness there.

Y/n was getting nervous when Chan's mother told her to come up in few minutes. Micha entered the room with few bouquets of flowers. One was bigger which was for Y/n of course. Micha waked to her and gave the bouquet to her and exited the room to give other bouquets to the flowers girls.