Chapter 60

"Oppa, mom is calling you downstairs." Sohee left with this making Chan and Y/n dumbfounded. The couple walked downstairs with curiosity to why their mother called them. It wasn't a big deal though but the way Chan's sister spoke, they got curious. Once they reach downstairs, they made their way to the living room.

Chan stood frozen at his spot with eyes wide open. Y/n's breath hitched at the scene in front of them. She watched Chan with worrying eyes. She took his hand in hers. Chan looked at Y/n and gulped then looked in front. At Heejin.

"Oh Chan...long time no see." she said and walked to the couple.

"W-why ar-"

"I missed you." she said and hugged Chan. He didn't return it instead he was processing everything. His family stood up from their seats and looked at Chan and Y/n with worry filling their minds.

She broke the hug and stare at him with a smile. Chan looked away. He couldn't look at her the same way he used to. He loves Y/n now. Y/n bite her lips as she saw both of them, her hand still holding Chan's.

"Oh you must be Y/n right?" she said with a not so good tone.

"Yes."

"Well nice to meet you. You took a very great care of Channie. I heard that. But didn't you say that day that you want me to come back? See I did." Heejin said with a chuckle.

"I did but you said you won't so why now?"

"Woah don't get mad alright? I was going to come but I was quite busy ya know?"

"I clearly remembered what yo-"

"Oh let's talk about that some other day.." she cut her off. "Chan..lets go somewhere. I want to talk to you. I missed you so much that I want to spend time with you." she said while clinging onto his arm. Chan didn't move.

When she did this, Chan didn't felt anything. There was a time when he used to crave Heejin's touch but now nothing happened he just wanted to get out of that situation.

"I..don't wa-"

"Oh I see why are you not moving." she said. "Hey Y/n, hands off him." she warned. Instead of leaving, Y/n held his hand more tightly. She knew Chan was still processing everything so she have to talk about this. She needs to take the initiative to solve things.

"I won't." Y/n said sternly.

"He's my boyfriend leave his hand. You ar-" "

"Heejin.." Chan said with retracting his hand from her hold. He stood beside Y/n facing Heejin. He intertwined his fingers with Y/n's.

"I love Y/n." he said.

"I- it's not a good time to kid Channie. I know it's a prank." she said and laughed before turning silent again when no one said anything. "You can't be serious Chan, I know you still love me. Y/n..you are using her right? You said you love me!"

"I'm not kidding, Y/n and I are dating. I said I loved you yeah I loved you. The present is I love Y/n. And one more thing, I am not using Y/n. I can never think of using her. She is my girlfriend and I love her with my soul."

"But why? Di-"

"How lame of you." Y/n said with a tsk. She left Chan's hand and stood in front of her making her position to be in between Chan and Heejin.

"W-what?"

"You watched the news right?" Y/n scoffed. "That's why you returned. When you got to know Chan is fully cured now, he is soon going to be a very successful person, you came back. I'm wrong Go Heejin?"