Chapter 27

"...I know i know. You will be late Y/n, now go!" whined Chan after listening to my instructions.

"You whiny brat! It's for your own sake! Fine I am going. Bye." I waved my hand and walked out of the house.

"Bye be safe." Chan waved back.

I was on my way to the cafe where Daehyun asked me to meet at. I took pepper spray and small blade like sharp and pointed things in my sling bag just in case if something bad happens. I'm really worried and afraid right now.

I got in the cab which I booked and the whole journey fiddled with her fingers.

'What if he try to hurt me?'

'What if he kidnaps me?'

'What if he drugs me?'

'What if-'

"AHHH Y/N DON'T OVER THINK!" I thought out loudly. No I screamed.

"Miss are you okay?" the driver asked.

Embarrassment took over me. I nodded shyly and kept my head low. After half an hour I reached there.

Ugh why did he chose a place far away from Chan's house?

I texted Daehyun to ask where he was.

Unknown number

You :
I'm here
Where are you?

Unknow number :
Ohh I saw you
Here look at the right corner

He texted back and I searched him around. There he was in whole black outfit and a cap on. He's already giving me uncomfortable vibes. Chan wears black often too but I never felt a dark aura around him and this guy! He's the person I want to see least right now and ever.

Thinking this I walked up to him. My heart pounding in my chest busily.

'God save me just this time.' I mentally prayed.

I took a seat in front of him while he smiled creepily. Everything about him seems creepy. His scar is scaring the shit out of me.

"What do you want?" I asked right away wanting to go out soonest.

"Oh why are you in a rush. You just arrived right?"

"I don't have much time to spend. I have some other things to do."

'To look after Chan.'

"Miss beautiful don't worry. I won't take your much time."

"Firstly please stop calling me beautiful and secondly you are taking my time so please be quick and tell me why you called me here." I said surely disgusted by him calling me names or whatever.

"Oh there there you get mad easily. First let's orders something and then talk?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine but after our orders you have to speak what's necessary and I'll leave."

He nodded and went to the counter to orders some coffee and cookies. He came back and it was silence. He was staring me which was really uncomfortable. I want to go home as soon as possible and stay near Chan.

Ahh I miss Chan.

After few minutes our order arrived and without wasting any time I asked him, "So tell me now." 

"You are Chan's girlfriend right?"

I almost choked on the air. "No I'm not."

"Ohh then are you his relative?"

"I'm not. And why are you so interested in him?"

He chuckled. "Ahh you are so brave so different from Go Heejin. And if you are not his relative why do you stay with him? So a friend?"

"It's nothing to do with you why I stay with him. And about Heejin, it's again none of your business so don't talk about her."

"She left Chan."

"For God sake it's not your life. Why are you so into his life?"

"Don't you think you are getting rude and all protective? Like we just met now."

"Exactly we just met now so there's no chance I'm gonna talk nicely to a stranger."

"You will see me more often."

"That won't happen."

"That will trust me." he said and reached his hand to his bag removing something from it. That was the moment when I panicked.

He's gonna do something bad right?

And then he removed an envelope like thing and placed on the table.

"Here see them." he said and I did.

And I was taken aback when I saw what it was. In the envelope, there were three photos of Chan and me near the ice cream van and two of Bambam and Chan's together.

'Wait that day when we went to the ice cream van I felt someone was watching us from the bushes so it was Daehyun?'

————————★———————

Happy chuseok 🎊❤️