Chapter 3

"Searching for food huh?" I turned around to see my aunt. She was frowning as if she caught me stealing her money.

"Yes I'm hungry." I said and resumed searching food in the shelves.

"Nothing's left. I thought you would eat out."

"As if you care about that." I rolled my eyes and walked away in my room.

"Drop that attitude girl. Just feel lucky to live here. I don't even know why you are here. What a burden." she spat but I ignored.

I got in my room and locked the door. I reached for my bag pack. I took out a small key from it and squat down in front of my bed. I removed a box underneath it and with the help of the key I opened it to reveal my hidden snacks. I took a potato chips bag and carefully tear open it without making any noise of the wrapper or else my aunt and uncle would find out that I hide snacks.

Well these are brought with my own money so I don't care though. I started munching on them and then finally decided to sleep. I lay on the bed with blanket covering my tired body.

I sighed recollecting my aunts words 'Just feel lucky to live here. I don't even know why you are here. What a burden.'

"Yes, I also don't know why I am here in this hell." I kicked in the air feeling frustrated. "Geez just feel lucky that I am not breaking your nose. And if I'm a burden then just....ugh." I groaned. Unintentionally a tear fell from the corner of my eye making stain on the sheet. Lump formed in my throat and my heart ached again for the nth time.

"Mom, dad why did you leave me here? You wanted me to be happy right? But I am suffering here listening all those taunts and hater. Dad you said uncle will treat me like a princess but he's always scolding me. Mom you said aunty will love me like how you did, but she always nags and sometimes even hit me which you never did. Soon I will be turning twenty four but I never felt loved even once in these eighteen years. I miss you a lot." I uttered to myself. Whenever my parents face come across my mind, I just cry out. Now as well I cried and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning I got up to my alarm. I rubbed my swollen eyes. Expected because of crying. I got up from the bed and took a shower. I reached my closet and wore a plain blue t-shirt tucked in black jeans. I got my things ready and moved downstairs. My uncle was having breakfast while reading a newspaper. Just by seeing him like this, anyone can tell he is strict as hell. He ignored me as usual and aunt said, "Come on eat up." I sighed. When will she talk properly to me? I sat down and ate the sandwiches and drank orange juice as my breakfast and walked out of the house. Everytime I walk out of this house, I feel like I am some prisoner who is finally out of the jail.

After travelling from bus I reach my destination. 'Park's Therapy Centre' the board in front of the hospital read. I walked inside and directly into changing room. I changed into the light purple hospital gown and went to the green board displayed in front of one of the clinic. I checked my schedule for the day.

"Hello my half daughter." I heard a voice calling and I immediately smiled. I turned around to see the source of the sound.

"Hello my half father." I said in the same tone as him. Him, Dr. Park Sungho the son of the founder of this therapy center. He is a doctor here and an interesting thing here is, he was friends with my parents. And another interesting thing is he was in love with my mother but he respected my parents relation and that's why never did something stupid to cause problems in their relationship. The three of them were really close as uncle kept telling me their stuffs since I was a kid. Uncle Sungho got married when I was just a month or two old. He loves calling me his half daughter since my birth 'cause he really loved my mother. My parents and his family didn't complain though since start. Even if he loved my mother, it's not that he don't love his wife okay? We call each other half daughter and half father. Weird but I love it.

About my parents? They died when I was six. They both got into a car accident and during their last breaths, they wished to see me happy. I was very young but I understood that they were going to go very far away from me and never come back. Well that's what people used to tell me. Uncle Sungho, promised my parents to take care of me after their death and since that day, he actually consider me as his own daughter. My parents trusted my real uncle and aunt and so they left me there. But my toxic family just hates me. They feel I am a burden on them.

"So how was the concert?" he asked.

"Don't ask uncle it-"

"Dr. Park." he pointed out. "We are at the hospital Y/n."

"Ugh yes Dr. Park." I scrunched my face to which he laughed. "I was saying that it was so good and BamBam noticed me!!" I happily said.

"Good to hear that and at what time you returned home?"

"Eleven..?" I mumbled nervously fiddling with my fingers. And here we go-

"How many times have I told you not to stay outside after ten? What if somet-"

"Oh my God, Y/n!!" his words were cut off by someone. Thank god someone interrupted, I don't want to listen his scoldings. "You are alive!!!"

"I know right Micha?!" I said wiping my fake tears.

"Wait! What? What's with Y/n is alive? Why would she be dying?"

"Doctor don't you know her uncle aunt? Whom am I even asking this? You are already connected to her family." Micha said.

"Oh so what about them Y/n? Scoldings again?"

"Scoldings with insult and no food." I sighed.

"No food? Means actually no food?" he asked in disbelief and I nodded sadly.

"What the heck?? Are they crazy? Y/n-ah my child have you eaten anything from yesterday?" he asked with worried eyes.

"Don't worry uncle. I ate breakfast and I have hidden snacks in my room so I ate them yesterday." I said with a wink.

"I am sorry. I will try talk to them ok?" he said patting my head.

"Why are you saying sorry? And don't. They won't understand."

"I'm sure they will one day ok?" he said and I nodded.

"Are these half daughter-father done? Let's focus on work for now." Micha reminded. We chuckled and parted ways.

"Y/n?" the receptionist Taehoon called. Well he's not just the receptionist but my best friend too and Micha's boyfriend. We three are just perfect for me. Perfect crackheads.

"Coming." I said placing the file on the table which I was going through. "Yes?" I asked reaching the reception desk.

"Y/n..we have one more patient today."

"Okay...?"

"So, you see he's not like others."

"Not like others? What do you mean Hoon?" I chuckled.

"Well you know we are having Bang Chan here."

"Bang Chan? Who..?"

----------------------------★----------------------------

Chapter 3!!
Since its the beginning, the chaps are not that eventful. So maybe I will give a double update from now. In few chapters we will get to the main part of the story alright?

Also THUNDEROUS 2ND WIN!! 😭😭🎉 The boys were so happy! Mainly our flying squirrel! 😭 KEEP STREAMING YEAH?

Thanks for reading 💕