Chapter 7

"Open your door." I said.

"Are you crazy? You are here at midnight?" I could hear footsteps from the other line. I hung up and waited for the door to open. It did after few seconds.

"Why are you here at this hour? Oh your luggage. You know what? I guessed it so come in."

"Your the only one for me Chacha. I fucking love you." I threw myself on her as we tight hugged. She helped me with the luggage as we walked in.

"Sleep in the guest room."

"Wooah what's wrong with you? I have always stayed in your room before and today in guest room? Did you just m-"

"Aren't you tired after roaring at you uncle aunt? Guest room because, Hoon is in my room."

I gasped. "You look messy, did you guys di-"

"Shut up and go to sleep." she smacked my back as I entered the guest room.

_______

"Good morning Y/n."

"Good morning uncle, good morning aunty and Hoon Micha." I greeted as I sat on the dining table to have my breakfast.

"Micha told us what happened. Honey, we are with you ok? And I also hope you will do your best taking care of Bang Chan. Micha told me what he is going through." her mother said in soft tone as she patted my head.

Micha's family knew everything about me and my family. My toxic family. They were always there to support me. I was glad to have them in my life. At this moment too, her mother was talking so politely that reminded of my own mother. Even though I didn't get much time to spend with mom, she was always kind and soft towards me. I didn't realize, I was staring aunty for a long time.

"What's wrong Y/n?" she shook me lightly that snapped me to the reality.

"Nothing. I am just so happy to have you in my life. Thank you so much for being with me mo- aunty."

She smiled and I returned.

After finishing our breakfast Micha, Taehoon and I went to work. I kept my luggage in Micha's house for meantime. Wait! Uncle Sungho!! Will he be mad that I left the house? Ugh Y/n you are dead now.

Just as I was imagining him scolding me, he came in my vision. He walked towards me and finally stood tall in front of me.

"Good morning." he ruffled my hair.

"Ugh, don't mess my hair. And good morning uncle."

There was an awkward silence. What should I say? Or should I just run away?

"Y/n."

I looked up.

"You left the house right?"

Shit.

I nodded. "How d-"

"Micha texted me that you were at her house. Why did you go there by yourself? You should have called Taehoon or me. It was so late."

I listened everything staring at the ground.

"Have you eaten properly?"

A nod.

"Your uncle called me last night saying I am the one who brainwashed you and because of me you left the house. He also said if anything happens to you while staying with Chan, he won't take its responsibility. Also he is refusing to take you back. Y/n I told you not to be insolent."

"He blamed my parents for me being a load on them. If it was just me, I would have held back but it was mom dad."

"I know you love your parents but still they are not of your age Y/n." he said in a soft tone. "Also I heard you cursed at your aunt."

Not this!! "About th-"

"You did good." I snapped my head at him in shock. "She deserved that and even more. She keep yelling and cursing at my half daughter so she deserves more." he said dramatically as I laughed.

"So where are you going to stay now? Want to stay at our house? Aunt miss you." he asked in anticipation.

"I miss aunty as well but nah, I won't stay with you."

"Then?"

"Call Bambam and tell him I really deserve his autograph."

His eyes widened. "Wooah there you finally made up your mind?"

"Yes."

"Thank you so much for this Y/n. He really need someone to take care of Chan. Let me call Bambam now. I bet he will be happy."

Call BamBam now? Oh right Got7 is on a break.

He called Bambam and I could hear his scream. He said he will be coming here in any moment now. Both uncele and I went to his clinic.

"Y/N!!!" I smiled at the voice. Bambam stood in front of me as I got up from my seat.

Wait I am not ready. Stop there Bamie!! And he engulfed me in a hug??!!

Goodbye world.

"Oh my god Y/n thank you so so so so much. I really appreciate this. Thanks for your help! Now I believe my old Channie will return soonest!! Thank you so much!!" he said still hugging me. I was frozen at my spot not even able to hug him back. Who the fuck will be fine if their idols hug them? No one right? It's happening now!!

He pulled out and watch me still. "Earth to Y/n?" he chuckled which got me back to my senses. I was freaking out and he was just giggling. Gosh how much I want to keep him in my pocket.

"Kids first take a seat ok?" Uncle Sungho said. Both of us sat down ready to listen to him.

"So Y/n again it's really great that you decided to take care of Chan. Let me first explain you everything about caretaking for a cocaine and marijuana addict." he said and the atmosphere in the room became serious.

"Mood swings are very common in these type of people. He may get very chatty and the next moment he would lock himself in his room. People crave for getting high and that's when they loose control. After taking drugs they hallucinate. So he might talk to himself and think that he is talking to someone else. You need to keep him away from drugs of course and should always try to tell them how a normal human live. Like, you can talk to him about his life before drugs so that he will want to change now. Even if he's high or not, he shivers most of the time. Also about safety, you can make him unconscious if he is really out of control as I did yesterday. And another important thing, about Bambam. You have to keep their friendship a big secret. Am I clear?"

I nodded after understanding everything he said.

"Doctor there is one more thing." Bambam said. "About Go Heejin."

————————★————————

Inkigayo win yall😭🎉
They were so happy!! Their faces when they won!!
Seungmo almost teared up 🥺🥺
Those bubble messages saying they can't believe that they won 😭

And I'm witnessing this on my birthday 😭😭

"Everything is possible with STAY"
       - Bang Chan (once again in 2021)