Chapter 12

Holy shit Y/n you are done for. I gulped as I kept cursing myself for letting the stranger in.

He understood that I was getting nervous. "Ohh sorry if I made you uncomfortable. This scar is scarry right? It's because of an accident."

Lie.

I shouldn't point it out or else he would harm me? So I just nodded.

"I-if you d-don't mi-mind, you ca-can te-tell me-me w-why you w-wanted to see Chan."

"Young lady don't be afraid of me. I am Chan's friend and I am here just to meet him nothing else."

I nodded again.

"I didn't know Chan would get over his ex this soon." he chuckled and I looked up in a shock at him.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean you. You are his girlfriend right?"

"No- I am n-"

Before I could finish, "And why do you need to know that?" the front door flung open. It revealed an angry Bambam. He stood in front of us.

"Ohh Bambam long time no see. Well of course you are an idol, you don't have time but make time to meet your friends hmm?" that guy stood up.

"I'm busy and I do make time for my friend who is Chan. Don't call me your friend and why the heck are you here?"

Okay confusing.

"Oh that...I was passing by this street and thought of meeting Chan but he is sleeping. His beautiful girlfriend asked me to get in so I did and we were just chatting. Right miss?" he smirked and looked at me. That stare was uncomfortable. I looked at the ground. Within a second Bambam stood beside me.

"Y/n are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" he asked softly.

"N-no he didn't do anything. I'm fine but confused. He said he is Chan's friend and you are saying he's not."

"Ohh that? one minute okay?"

I nodded and he turned to the guy.

"Leave." Bambam said coldly. I've never seen this side of Bambam before. Of course I have known him other than just an idol only for few days.

"Uh I'm hurt. But see you soon." he said and walked to the door. Before leaving the house he about turned. His eyes were on me. Bambam stood in front of me again.

"Bye Bambam. Bye Chan's new girlfriend." with this he finally left.

Bambam turned towards me. I was ready for the scoldings. But something else happened. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

Shit my heart!!

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Threatened you? Did he ask anything about Chan? Where is Chan?" he showered me with worried questions.

"I am fine don't panic. And Chan is sleeping also that guy didn't do or ask about anything other than where Chan was."

He sighed.

"Thank god you are fine. When I saw him here, my mind started building negative thoughts. That guy makes my BP high."

I laughed.

"What? Don't laugh at your bias." he said.

"Wh-"

Damn you Bambam.

"Whatever. Ok explain me why that guy makes your BP high?"

"Oh yeah you don't know right." he said and sat on the couch. I sat opposite to him full of anticipation.

"He's not our friend. I bet he said he's our friend right?"

I nodded.

"He isn't. Well he was Chan's friend but it's not a perfect introduction of his. He's actually a drug dealer. He supplied drugs to Chan. I met him once or twice just to tell him stop his actions but as I said he's a drug dealer, my managers didn't allow me to meet him more. Also Chan became a full addict and because of his cravings, he didn't listen to me and continued being friends with Daehyun. That guy. At first it was like normal but as days and weeks passed by he met Chan frequently and I don't know when they became so close."

"So what about now? I mean do Chan still meet him?"

"Nah. One good thing that Heejin girl did was breaking Chan and Daehyun's friendship. When she left Chan, he realized how much of wrong person Daehyun is. He blamed him for his break up and now they don't meet. Daehyun try to meet him as he earns a lot of money from Chan but Chan sometimes is ready to throw hands."

"Why is Chan's life a whole drama? That too a complicated one." I sighed and sunk my shoulders. Bambam laughed.

"It is. Want to know more?"

"Spill the whole tea." I said wanting to know more.

He smiled before continuing, "Well Daehyun from the start thought Heejin is the cause of the end of his friendship with Chan. He always hated her whenever Chan and Heejin argued about the drug topic. And Daehyun did try to hurt her. That's the other reason Chan hates him."

I widened my eyes when he said 'hurt her.'

"Y/n," he looked at me seriously. "I really want you to be careful from now on. He saw you and misunderstood that you and Chan are a thing. So be careful ok?"

Why me AGAIN?

"Yeah I will be ca-"

I didn't complete my words.

"HEEJIN!!!!!"

--------★--------

Early update!
Japan single ot8 photo 🤧
Felix's hair color!!! 🌈
We won today as well!! 😭

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Than you for reading ❤️