Chapter 63

"I want to tell the whole world about the girl I love with my whole heart." he said staring in Y/n's eyes. The girl blushed intensely. She was confident enough before the ceremony but now she was freaking out internally.

"I..I was..I can't think about how I was living. I lost everything I had. But as dad said, there is this special person who got me back on the track. We met out of nowhere and the next day we started living together." he said with a chuckle. Heejin frowned cause that wasn't their story. But of course it wasn't.

"My care taker.." he said and everyone in the room started whispering.

Obviously they thought that must be a  daughter of some ceo of a big company. Heejin's eyes widened. Y/n gulped and her friends had a bright smile on their face. "She was asked to take care of me and my health but she took care of my whole life." he laughed. "I mean she fixed everything. If she wasn't there, I would be still lying down somewhere in a very fragile state. She gave me strength. It isn't very long we fell for each other and started dating, but the bond, the connection, the love we have for each other feels as if we are together since ages. So..the girl I wanted to introduce you all, the one I love a lot is..Jung Y/n." he said and Y/n heart beat fasten.

He pointed at her seat and the camera immediately turned towards her. The flashlights were blinding her. She was asked to walk to the stage. She nervously got up and walked towards Chan. The smiles not leaving his parents and siblings face. Chan helped her get on the stage. She looked at him with anxious eyes. She was getting all nervous. Chan smiled and rubbed her shoulder easing her anxiety. After whole four days, they finally were close to each other. Their heart rate wasn't helping tho. He intertwined their fingers together and turned to everyone.

"She's the one you love?" one of the interviewer asked. Chan smiled.

"Yes she is." he said. The whole room was a chaos. Cooing sounds, whispers, awe expressions were seen on everyone's face. Y/n's eyes landed on Heejin. She glared and was ready to get up but was held back by Y/n's friends.

"Chan..why are they whispering? Do they think I don't suit you? Or am I underdressed? Or ar-" she whispered to Chan.

"Shh. They are jealous of my beautiful girl." he said and laughed.

"Ha?"

"I mean you are just perfect. I love you for who you are. Remember I said, we won't change for each other?"

Y/n smiled and nodded. Chan gave her a head pat.

"When are you going to marry each other?" this question from one of the interviewer made Chan and Y/n flustered.

"Uh.."

"Very soon." Chan's mother answered. Y/n widened her eyes and the rest of the family laughed. Like this tons of questions were asked to them about their journey and as such. Y/n wasn't used to cameras around her but she had to be beside Chan. He was trying to loosen up her mind every now and then by uttering comforting words to her. That actually worked.

Soon all of them were freed from the interviews and stuffs. They decided to go back to Chan's house. Of course Heejin included. She was mad as hell. She was surely planning evil.

"What was that?!" shouted Heejin in front of everyone. All of them were settled in the living room including Y/n's friends and the police who's identity was still hidden for some of them.

"What?"

"Chan you know what I'm talking about!"

"You wanted me to reveal the one I love and I love Y/n. So I did that."

"You got some nerves huh? You went against my will now see wha-"

"I'm arresting you for cyber crime." said the police as he walked closer to Heejin.