Chapter 64

"Bye kids." Chan's mother said waving at Chan and Y/n and both of them waved back.

Basically Chan's parents asked him to think about his future with Y/n. He thought about it a lot and decided to take Y/n on a date, to spend time with her and know what her heart says. He didn't tell her how they were spending their day. It was a secret.

It was almost four in the evening. They decided to go for a date in the evening as Chan was needed at the office in the morning.

Chan was wearing a brown plaided shirt over a white t-shirt with black jeans. His fluffy bang falling on his forehead. Y/n wore a off white oversized turtle neck sweater tucked in a grey skirt. She had her hair open which ended up till her waist and a pair of butterfly earrings with light makeup on. Both of them were wearing white sneakers.

Chan still haven't told her where they were going. As Chan was driving, Y/n couldn't help but stare him. She bite her lips when Chan caught her staring.

"Hmm what is it?" he asked.

"Just because. I mean do you realize one thing? You aren't wearing something dark today! I know you rarest of the rare time wears such clothes but for the first time I'm seeing you wearing something cute outside." she said and Chan chuckled.

"Of course it's a date, I can't wear all black here."

"Who's complaining though." she whispered to herself.

"I heard it." he laughed as Y/n's cheeks turned rosy. "My baby looks beautiful as always today." he said making her whine. Chan smile faded and he got nervous again.

"Chan..?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you nervous since yesterday?"

"Uh.." he wished to lie just this time. "I'm worried if you won't like this date."

"Ugh Chris it's fine. I am always happy with you."

"Ch-Chris?" he shuttered because its the first time she called him by that name in a serious way. He loved it how she said that in an accent.

"I love calling you that." she said shyly.

"Oh baby." he chuckled "I would love to hear that more often." he said. 

Chan got worried when they almost reached the place. He didn't know why he chose the place but he wanted to go there. Y/n frowned when a familiar path was seen. Her heart beat fasten when Chan stopped driving.

"Cha-"

"Y/n let's go." he said and both of them got out of the car. He held her hand and intended to walk but Y/n stopped him.

"I will look ugly if I cry." she said looking at the ground.

"You won't. I am here." he assured as they walked in the cemetery.

Chan was holding a flower bouquet in his hand. Once they reached Y/n's parents graves, she sat on knees with Chan beside her. He put the flowers on the graves. Y/n's eyes got teary. They always did whenever she go there. She sniffed and Chan rubbed her back while hugged her from side.

"Dad, mom...how are you? Hope you are fine.. I'm good too, don't worry...I am here with someone. For the first time."

"You haven't taken anyone with you here?" Chan asked with wide eyes.

"No I come here alone. You are the first one. I told you I look ugly while crying." she chuckled. She turned to the graves again. She held Chan's hand.

"Mom, dad you must be knowing who he is right? Yeah your daughter fell in love. Chan is a great person. I hope you accept him. Hope you are happy with this. He..I love him a lot."