Chapter 49

Chan closed the door behind him. He sighed for the nth time the day and walked towards the kitchen. He sat at the coffee table whilst thinking how to talk to Y/n. He clicked his tongue and pulled his hair in frustration.

"Chan you are a fucking mess." he mumbled to himself.

He than got up and decided to go with the flow. He opened the door to Y/n's room. He knew she was sleeping. At least he thought so. As soon as he opened the door he saw the girl sat up with her back resting on the headboard with hands clutched to her stomach.

"Y-y/n!" he waked in. "What happened?" he said and sat in front of her. He held her by her shoulders and panicked when he saw Y/n was in pain. Her head was hanging with eyes shut closed.

"What's wrong? Is you stomach paining? Do you want to throw up? Should I call a doctor? Y/n...answer me please." he pleaded already on verge or crying.

"Chan..relax..." she let out and finally looked up. She looked up in Chan's watery eyes. She felt bad for making him worry. Chan blinked and the tear fell on his cheek. She let go of her stomach and cupped Chan's face. She then pressed her thumb on his cheek and wiped the tear away.

"Why are you crying? I'm fine Channie." she said and Chan closed his eyes leaning in her touch. He opened his eyes and removed Y/n's hand from his face to hold them.

"Then why were you clutching on your stomach?"

"Oh that..Chan," she felt awkward, "Well.."

"Well..?" he anticipated. Chan was patiently waiting for an answer as it took her a minute or so to speak up.

"I got my periods today of this month and it was a period cramp." she sighed and hide her face in her palm getting embarrassed. Chan stared at her. It didn't embarrass him though. He held Y/n's hands again and pulled them away from her face.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed Y/nnie...I was worried." he said and Y/n kept quite. She then suddenly pulled away her hands from his hold and put them on her stomach again winching in pain. Chan's eyes widened.

"Uh..y/n..are you fine? Is it really painful? Oh my god what should I do?" he panicked again and looked around to find something. He then searched for the painkillers in the bedside.

"There..are no-no pain-painkillers left.." Y/n told him throbbing again.

"Oh..then tell me what should I do? I-"

"Chan relax please.."

"How can I? Y/n your stomach is aching and I- should I get you something warm to eat? Or chocolates? Or can I call mom? Or a doctor? I-"

"Chan shut up or else I will kiss you!" Y/n's bold move made both of them to freeze at their spot. Y/n cursed herself and Chan went red at the sentence. His heart made a back flip at her words. As usual he ignored the feeling. Dumb guy.

"I-I di-didn't mean to- uh..it will be fine Chan. Don't worry. The pain will go away."

Chan gulped. "I can't let you be like this. Wait there is a pharmacy at the corner of the street I will g-"

Chan stopped talking when he realized what have happened to Y/n. There was no way he was going to leave the girl alone now. She was still anxious about the things happened last night. She was alone at that time too. Chan felt the guilt filling his heart again.

Y/n looked at him with confusion that why he suddenly stopped talking. She wasn't listing to him fully though. The period cramps were awful.

Chan knelt in front of her out of nowhere. He then faced his back to her. She watched him with same confusing look.

"What are you doing Chan?"

"Get on." he simply said.

"But why?" she frowned.

"I am not leaving you alone now. No way. Sorry to bring the topic again but I'm still guilty Y/n. I won't be able to face you properly from now on so let me help you in every way possible. I can't live with a heavy heart anymore watching people leave me. I don't want you to leave as well. Let's go to the pharmacy together. Hop on." he confessed.

Y/n eyes formed salty tears looking at the boy who was more than hurt. She felt bad for him. She knew how much the topic of loosing someone is sensitive to him and of course for her. Instead of getting on his back she placed her still shivering hand on Chan's head. She patted him. Chan was taken aback by the action.

"You don't have to feel guilty about anything Chan. We promised and hence I'm not leaving you at any cost. Trust me I'm not mad or blaming you for anything." She said while creasing his head. He was getting emotional again. He blink his eyes several times to control the tears. He nodded at Y/n's words.

"Hop on." he said again. Y/n pulled on her hoodie to cover her face. She then moved forward to wrap her legs around Chan's torso and he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around Chan's neck and they walked out of her room. After reaching the door Chan helped Y/n to wear her slippers. They exited the house and started walking down the street.

Y/n breathed the night breeze. It made her relax instantly and she sighed slightly. Her body was tired due to excessive crying and hence she leaned her head on Chan's back. Chan smiled at her cute action.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Hmm."

"You must be tired."

"Hmm."

"You can sleep Y/nnie. Don't worry I will not let you fall."

"Hmm."

Chan cooed at her actions. She was humming like a baby. He was just so happy that Y/n was not leaving him. He really hate when people leave and Y/n can understand that more than anyone else. They were both relating each other in many ways. That's why they understood each other better.

Once they reach the pharmacy, Chan opened the door carefully not wanting to wake Y/n up. He walked towards the counter.

"How can I help you?" the worker on the counter asked.

"I need some painkillers." Chan simply said.

"I will get you th- wait," the guy said and frowned looking at them. Chan was confused at first and then panicked when he realized he wasn't covering his face. His heart beat raced and the familiar worry filled in him. He gulped.

"Are you Bang Chan?" the worker asked.

"I.."

"Painkillers? Tsk" he mocked. "You should just take drugs to relive the pain, as you do right?" he laughed and Chan tried not to give room to the words in his mind. But next words of that guy made him feel sad, angry, terrible and everything.

"Oh a girl on your back? What are you planning to do with her? Is she really sleeping or did you force the drugs down her throat? Should I call the police? Wh-"

"What do you think you are doing?" a voice was heard from the back. That was a familiar voice but Chan couldn't tell who's voice it was until he turned back.

—————————★————————

I may put some fluff in few chapters from now...

Thank you ❤️