Chapter 17

"Which I will change." I said and he looked at me with surprise.

"My father and mother always looks down on me. I know they don't hate me but they never treat me like their family. Ugh I don't know whether they hate me or not. We used to live in Australia so when my father found his company, my parents and I left to Seoul leaving my siblings back there to study. That's the reason my siblings aren't close to me. My parents won't let them meet me now."

"You will feel loved." I said watching him try to control his tears.

"Despite being the oldest, they never wished to hand me office and other responsibilities. I don't want their company, I-I just want my family back..." and here he started crying silently. I was quick to rub his back in comfort.

"You will be treated as a family member Chan. Your siblings will surely become close to you once they see your this side."

"I know I made a mistake but they never gave me a chance to show them that I am not a trash."

"I know you aren't a trash."

"Just because of a powder I lost my family and her, Y/n."

I don't know why but whenever he mentions Heejin my blood boils. Again, what's wrong with me?

"You haven't lost anyone Chan. Your parents, they are with you. Even though they don't live with you, they still consider you as their child, they are still living unlike me who's parents are dead."

He looked at me with teary eyes.

"I am so sorry."

"You don't have to be. I am used to live like this. To live with the bitter truth of my parents death. And about Heejin, I won't tell you to forget her right away. I know six years of love can't be forgotten this easily. But I hope once you are totally fine, she will come back to you. "

'I wish that she never returns to your life. She abandoned you.'

He smiled sadly. "Thank you."

I smiled back.

The rest of the day was spent with fun. We watched movies mostly horror one which got the shit out of me and sometimes Chan's too. We tried cooking different type of pastas and enjoyed eating them. Some attempts were failed and some almost took Chan's life because of the spiciness. This guy can't handle spicy which was totally opposite to me.

"Chan?" I asked once I placed our ice-creams on the table.

"Hmm?" he took one bite.

"You didn't tell me one thing about you."

"What?"

"You see I am very curious..."

We looked at each other for a moment...

"I'M SO CURIOUS YEAH~~~" we both sang at the same time which caused both of us to laugh and high five.

"I see you stan Shinee too." he said between his laugh.

"Who doesn't?"

"You're right. So what are you curious about?"

"That room..." I hesitantly said while pointing at the small room beside the kitchen.

He smiled sadly.

"If you don't wan-"

"It's my studio."

I widen my eyes. "Come again?"

"It my music studio."

"Sorry?"