Chapter 26

It's been two weeks and Chan's hand is finally healed now. Surprisingly. Also as we spent most of the time together, he didn't take drugs for two weeks. But he's constantly taking his meds but in like a normal routine. Poor guy and his carvings. I keep him distracted by playing video games, talking about his company, about our life, his friendship with Bambam. Oh about Bambam, he rarely visits now. I guess because of his schedule. Buds were formed of the plants we planted. Can't wait to see them swinging happily with the wind once they bloom.

Chan was now talking with a client on phone. He's really working hard for the presentation he have to present in next week. Or should I say he over works?

My phone vibrated indicating I have a message. I opened my phone to see an unknown message. I ignored thinking it was spam and resumed watching the TV. Again a message popped from the same person. Curiosity killed me and I opened it.

Unknown number :

07******* :
Hello beautiful

07*******:
Ohh u kn u kn me?

07*******:
I see u r ignoring me

07*******:
Well let me tell u don't dare tell this msg thing to Chan and block me or even ignore me

'Who the fuck is this and what is wrong with this person? Why shouldn't I tell this to Chan?' I frowned.

You :
Who's this?

07********:
Oh u messaged well u kn who I am

You :
If I know you I wouldn't have asked

Tell me before I block u I don't give a shit abt your warnings

07*******:
I see u have guts unlike that old bitch

You :
?

07*******:
Oh I said u kn me

07*******:
Meet me tomorrow at *****Street *****cafe
Come alone

You :
I won't unless u tell me who the fuck you are

07*******:
U won't listen will u?

07*******:
Well I will use another card. Your favourite idol and Chan are friends right? And what if I u kn spread the rumour-

My blood boiled when he send this.

You :
Stalker I see

Suddenly something popped up in my mind.

You :
You are Daehyun right?

07*******:
Wooahh girl u r exceptionally smart. Totally opposite to that Heejin. Well she was dumb af but look at u wooahh Chan finally got a good eye

You :
Will u stfu?

You :
Don't text me

07*******:
I told u I would spread anything abt u n ur friends so its up to u

I felt helpless. I am not a type of person who loves having new people in my life but Bambam and Chan, I feel happy with them. I can't watch something bad happening to them.

You :
What u want?

07*******:
There u go miss beautiful

You :
If u have nothing to say i am ending this convo

07*******:
Chill. Now meet me at the cafe I texted u tomorrow at 11pm. As I said come alone!

I left the message on seen.

'What now?' I thought to myself. 'BamBam warned me to stay away from him which means he will surely harm me but I can't tell this to anyone. What if he really do something bad to Chan and Bambam after he finds out that I told them? Ugh this Daehyun guy! What's wrong with him? Why me again?'

"Y/N!?" I felt Chan shaking my shoulders.

"Uh...Yeah." I blinked.

"What?"

"What?"

"What were you thinking?"

"Me? Oh nothing."

"Come on don't say its nothing."

"It's really nothing Chan. Anyways how was your talk with the client?" I changed the topic. He was not buying it though. He frowned but replied.

"It was good."

"Oh nice." I said as I got up from the seat.

'What excuse should I tell him about my tomorrow's meeting with Daehyun?'

"Oh Chan?" I started while making us some snacks to eat.

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking to meet Micha and Taehoon tomorrow."

"That's great." he answered briefly.

"Umm...So can I?"

"No." he sternly said.

I looked at him in disbelief. "W-what?"

"I said no."

"Oh okay...bu-"

"Y/n are you serious? Like seriously serious? You are my caretaker and more than that you are my friend. You don't need permission for everything. You are free to do whatever and meet people whenever you want."

I hated that friend part but yeah.

"Woahh you shocked me for a moment." I rolled my eyes.

"That was my ultimate goal."

"And you successfully achieved it. Well I was asking because I thought of you. I mean will you be fine?"

"You don't trust me right?" he chuckled bitterly.

I widen my eyes. "It's not like that. I care f-"

"I know you just don't want that to happen again right?"

I nodded.

"Don't worry. I promise I won't do that again and if I do, I mean by rarest of the rare chance I drug myself again, then ummm.." he put his index finger on his chin trying to think deeply about his punishment meanwhile I was watching him in disbelief.

"Like I said before, I will pour that antibiotic in your mouth." I said while crossing my arms in front of me.

He laughed out loudly which made it hard to act mad. Oh how much I want to protect his smile.

"What? I really will. You know me right? I won't hesitate even a little bit."

"I know you will so yeah it's like you gave me a scariest threat and I will act as you say. So don't worry and just go meet your friends."

"Yep." I finally agreed.

————————★————————

Thank you for reading 💖