Chapter 10

TW : Blood scenes!
Skip if you are uncomfortable. I will mention the end of trigerring scenes though.

"Chan??!!!!" I screamed looking at the boy who just fell on the floor.

"Bl-blood?" I was taken aback. It took me a moment to realize what happened. Blood was nothing new to me because I-. Well his wrist was bleeding. I ran straight away and sat beside him. I put his head on my lap. He was wincing in pain. But...he was high..?

"Chan?? Look here!" I tapped his face and he looked at me. "Why is your hand bleeding?"

The blood was just flowing out of his wrist. I didn't find any cloth near me so I quickly pulled the bedsheet off the bed and wrapped his wrist in it. The blood was now on my hands as well. I didn't care at the moment though.

"Listen, hold this here okay?" he wasn't in the state of listening anything. I tapped his face again. "Chan!!"

"Hee-"

"Don't say anything and hold this!!" he finally followed. I ran inside my room, and took the first aid box from the bedside drawer. I ran back back to his room and I put my all strength by helping him sit up on his bed. I sat in front of him.

"Chan look here." I shook him.

"Heejin-ah." he said. I froze for a second. Tears were rolling down his face. He started sniffing.

"Ch-Chan I am Y/n." I said lowly.

"I missed you. You came back?" he smiled but it was clearly the cause of the drug.

"Look Chan your hand is bleeding, let me treat it okay?"

"As you say Heejin." he smiled through pain.

"It will sting a bit alright? But trust me I will do it gently."

"I know you won't hurt me Heejin."

Stop calling me that Chan.

I took the blanket off which was wrapped around his wrist and soaked the cotton in the antibiotic. I took a deep breath and placed the cotton on his wound, cleaning it. He flinching now and then in pain. I blew a few times on the wound before resuming the activity. He was still throbbing and tears were still falling from his eyes.

Is he crying because of the pain? Or because of his ex? Definitely it's the second one.

"It's almost done alright?" I said wrapping the gauze bandage around his wrist. It was now calm. I wasn't panicking and he was stable I guess?

-End Of TW-

"Why did you do this Chan?" I asked after few moments.

"Be-because I-I kn-know, if I-I punish myself, y-you will co-me back to me Heejin." I gulped. My mind went blank to what should I reply now.

"Cha-Chan sorry but I am Y/n."

"I-I sh-should be punished...right? Fo-for not being a go-good bo-boyfriend?" he ignored me.

'It's not you Chan. It's her. She should be punished. She left you. Even if you did wrong she should have stayed and helped you out.'

He didn't say anything. After I finished he suddenly leaned his head on my shoulder. I was shocked at the moment. I couldn't move myself. Don't tell me he is still thinking me as Heejin. I shut my eyes close and was ready to listen what he was going to say.