Chapter 28

"The fuck is this? Are you spying on three of us?" I asked in frustration. 

He just smirk and that was the moment when I wanted to punch him square on his face.

"I was. In fact I am.."

"That's what I'm asking! Why? Do you want me to report you to the police?"

"Ohh so you gonna report me?" he laughed slightly, "Then go ahead but what if people know that a well known idol is friends with a druggie?" he mockingly said.

My blood boiled. "You love calling names don't you? But let me clear one thing, Chan isn't a druggie. It's you so shut the fuck up and leave us alone. The heck you want from them? Just because Chan broke friendship with you makes you feel low huh? And about Bambam and Chan's friendship, go ahead spread rumours but listen up, us, his fans when they know the truth, Chan's real self, they won't spare you to spread shit about him. Never."

"You talk a lot." he said, "So you are telling me his fans won't spare me? But only after when they know Chan's real self right? And do you think Chan can live without drugs?"

I understood what he actually wanted. I laughed and he watched me while knitting his eyebrows together.

"What's so funny miss?"

"You still want to supply drugs to Chan don't you? And live on his money like a pathetic jerk you are."

He winked at me. "Smart ass. Well now if you know, stop keeping him away from drugs and me. Get lost from his life."

"You think I will do what you want me to? You get lost from his life. And even if I go away from him, he will still hate you for his break up. After all you did his life shit." I raised my eyebrow.

He tsked. "I really am curious where did Chan find you huh? Means just look at you how brave of you to say that. Oh my god."

"Will you stop with your useless talks?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Stop with your actions then. I know you are his caretaker so stop with your caring and let him take drugs."

"That's never gonna happen then." I said and got up to leave. He stopped me by holding my hand and I dropped the phone from my hand.

"Let go." I said.

CHAN'S POV

"Bye. Be safe." I waved at Y/n and went inside the house. My hand was healed so I decided to do exercise and do other house hold stuff so that it won't be a burden on Y/n when she comes back. And firstly she is not my maid she's my caretaker and my best friend.

Almost three to four hours passed and Y/n wasn't home yet. I mean its totally fine, when friends meet up. We don't care about time or it's a day or night-

"Day." that's when I realized something.

'It's Wednesday today and as of my knowledge about the therapy centre, it's not a off day. So her friends took a leave from hospital? Just to meet Y/n?' I thought.

I wanted to shrug this thought but somehow it wasn't leaving my head. It's not appropriate for me to call and ask whether she is with her friends or not.

"Should I ask Bam? No he must be busy right now. He said the MV shoot is almost done so he must be practicing. I can't call him for this silly reason."

I decided to watch TV to keep myself away from this thought. I got a call from Dr. Park. Well he calls me often to check on me.

"Hello doctor."

"Oh hello Chan. How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I mean totally fine. I haven't took drugs since two three weeks. I'm just on my pills. Thanks to you and Y/n."

"Chan its great! I hope you will keep going like this and no need to thank me or Y/n, we just want you to be safe. And speaking of her, where is she? She haven't called me since days."

"Oh Y/n, she went to meet her friends."

"She left you alone?!" he shrieked.

"Doctor she asked me whether she can go or not and will I be okay and I am totally fine with it. She's my friend now, she have the right to meet people isn't it?"

"Ohh you are right but still she shouldn't have left you. And she have friends? I mean other than those two troublesome kids?"

I laughed. "Yes she's with Micha and Taehoon."

"Sorry?"

"Micha and Taehoon."

"Chan what are to talking? Micha and Taehoon are at the hospital."

"No I think you have mistaken. She clearly said she's going to meet them." I frowned.

"Chan you are mistaken because both of them are in the trauma room right next to me."

And that's when my heart raced.

"Do- h-how-?"

"Did she go on a date!?"

"But why would she lie to me and she wore very comfortable outfit. I mean not those what people wear on dates. So I don't think she went on a date."

"Oh this girl is problematic."

"Don't worry doctor I will go look for her."

"Yes and you too don't worry."

With this we hung up.

"Y/n lied to me? She didn't meet her friends so where is she? Almost four hours passed and she haven't returned."

Without wasting any time I dialed a number.

"Bam..."

————————★————————

Hello everyone I just want you to know that I won't be able to give the third update today I am not feeling well 😢

I will try to upload the 2nd update but can't tell about the third one.

So sorry 😢

Thank you for reading ❤️