Chapter 62

"Channie let's go!" said Heejin clinging onto Chan's arm. He was uncomfortable but faked a smile as they entered a cafe. They walked in and took a seat in front of a glass window from where the busy streets were visible.

"Let's get our orders?"

"Oh what do you want to have?"

"I'm fine with anything Chan." she said and Chan got up. He walked to the counter and waited for his turn. His phone buzzed and he immediately understood who it was.

"Yes Y/n?" he whispered while hiding from Heejin who was busy taking selfies.

"Have you reached there?" asked Y/n from Taehoon's friend's office.

"Just now."

"Okay. I will hand the phone to Taehoon now."

"Uh yeah." he said.

"Hey Chan, listen. As told, act good and be secretive. Distract her and try to get her phone at least for five minutes. Now main thing. Once you get that, see the type of password, we will help you to unlock it. Then right away move to the account number. After you do that, get her fathers number. And then finally send it to either me or Y/n and delete it from your side to prevent any problems. That's all you have to do."

"I understood. Don't worry I will do it. Umm I think I should hang up Heejin might see me."

"Yeah sure. Good luck take it easy."

"Hmm."

Chan shoved his phone in his pocket and went to the counter to place orders. He ordered cheesecakes and coffee for both of them. He went back to his seat. He gulped when Heejin stared him.

"You look great love." she said with a chuckle.

"Uh..you too look great Hee-Heejin." he said with the same awkward smile.

"You are going to announce our wedding in just three days! I can't believe this!" she squeaked with her hands cupping her cheeks which Chan hated. Y/n was never this girly.

"You are going to right?"

The sudden change in tone of her speaking made Chan nervous. He nodded a bit. Soon the orders were at their table and they started eating quietly.

'Chan don't just eat! Think about how to get that damn phone.' he thought.

He picked up his phone and tried to act as if he was calling someone. He fake frowned and Heejin noticed this.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Oh..I want to call Mr. Lim cause I remembered a thing to tell him but my phone is not picking up the network."

"Our date is important."

"I wanted to talk about the payment we have to collect from a company." hearing this her eyes sparkled.

'She's really into money. Dumb Chan you loved a wrong person.' he thought.

"I have to call him soonest or el-"

"Take my phone then." she handed it to Chan and he mentally celebrated his first victory. He took her phone and it was locked. Smart Chan entered,

"Can you unlock this? I have to dial the number." he asked and Heejin did without thinking anything. 'Dumb' he thought.

"Oh still no range. Let me go out and call. Till then eat up and wait for me."

"Ch-" before she could say anything, Chan got up and left. She shrugged and started eating.