Chapter 58

"Mom...dad." Chan called both of them. His parents snapped their head to look at him with his siblings following. They were eating their breakfast. Chan was holding Y/n's hand underneath the table to ease her nervousness. Soon Chan would be off to work hence he wanted to talk to his parents.

"Yes hun?" his mother replied.

"I..Y-y/n..da- we-" he shuttered. Y/n slightly squeezed his hand to give him confidence now.

"What is it?"

"Dad..that.." he sighed. "Mom dad, Y/n and I are dating." he said and the table fell at silence. No one spoke. Cultural shock? Chan tensed thinking they will not accept it. Y/n too. She controlled her breathing as she was getting anxious again.

"We know." his mother said and the newly formed couple widened their eyes.

"Huh?!"

"Chan I said we know."

"We too." his bother said pointing at him and then at Sohee. "Who confesses their love literally in the middle of the night that too in a garden?!"

Both of them blushed after listening this.

"How did you know?"

"Y/n that, Hajoon and Sohee were in our room at night. Both of them watched a horror movie and were scared to sleep alone."

"Mom!!" both Sohee and Hajoon whined by getting exposed. All of them laughed slightly.

"When they entered our room, the same time you and Chan left yours. All of us saw Chan dragging you out. Then I saw you entering the garden from stairs. Don't worry we didn't eavesdrop or something but got an idea of what was happening." she said making both of the shy.

"There there Chan, why are you blushing so much?" his father teased.

After the breakfast, Chan with Y/n went to his room. Y/n sat on the bed watching Chan walking towards his closet. He was going to go to the office. Y/n was pouting sadly knowing she have to spend the rest of the day without him. He went to the closet and took out this formal clothes from it. Y/n then remembered the photo frame thing.

She got up and walked at his direction. She then stood in front of Chan resting her back on the closet. He frowned and then smiled at her.

"Chan."

"Yes baby?"

Y/n blushed at the nickname but controlled not to become soft when she was going to ask him about the photo.

"I..saw something in your closet yesterday."

His smile faded after listening this. He knew what she was talking about.

"I lied right?"

"Yes you did." she said and Chan pursed his lips together. "Don't worry Chan, I'm not mad. I just want to know the reason that's it." she smiled.

"I wanted to forget all the memories about her. I mean when we did gardening, I was still loving her but..I wanted to forget that or something. I'm sorry if that hurt you."

"Geez I told you, its fine. Now I know the reason and you have forgotten the past right?" she asked with a frown.

"Someone is jealous." Chan teased and she slightly hit his chest. He laughed out.

"Don't worry Y/n..our relation is not a rebound, its full of love. Hope you trust me when I say I've moved on." he said placing his hands on her waist, she kept hers on his chest. She felt his heart beating fast. It made both of them blush.