Chapter 41

"Are you nuts Micha? You think that's a good plan?" Y/n said to the girl on other line. She was sitting on the kitchen counter after finishing her work. Chan also finished his work and went down. He sat beside Y/n and they both exchanged smiles.

"Come on Y/n let's just have fun!" Micha exclaimed.

"We can have fun but you know that I have to be with Chan and moreover uncle won't give me permission!"

"You are not staying with your uncle anymore."

"I am talking about my half father. Uncle Sungho. He will never give me permission."

"He will Y/n. Last time he gave you permission and he won't refuse now!"

"He will! I am staying with Chan now. I have to lo-"

"What happened Y/n?" Chan asked in confusion after hearing his name twice.

"Micha hold up." she said and held the phone away from her ear to talk with Chan.

"Chan you see Micha is asking to meet up. I mean not just hangout but to go to a club."

"Wow you can drink? Nice. I thought you were really innocent hehe. Then why are you refusing just go!" he responded.

"Yes I can drink. I am not innocent and how can I go? Clubbing Chan clubbing! I will get drunk and I have to stay with you, you know that right?"

Chan sighed. "How many times I have to tell you Y/n? It's perfectly fine. Just go and enjoy!"

"It's not about enjoying Chan. It-"

"I don't want to hear anything. You are going. Micha! She is going with you!" Chan stated loud enough for Micha to hear. She exclaimed a 'yes'.

"Chan doctor won't gi-"

"He will. I will talk to him." he said and removed his phone from his pocket already dialing the doctors phone number.

"Ugh Chan it's fine. I can go some other day but now you are important."

"Nothing is important Y/n. Hush now let me talk to the doctor." he said and Y/n bite her lips nervously to hear what doctor was gonna say.

"Hello doctor."

"Hey Chan. How are you? And how's Y/n?"

"All good doctor. Hmm I actually have to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Y/n was asked to hangout by Micha and Taehoon I guess so can she go? She actually needs your permission."

"Why not? Her wish! But where?"

"Uh- clubbing." he said lowly. The doctor didn't say anything.

"Pass the phone to Y/n."

"No she didn't ask me to talk with you about this or anything but-"

"Chan just hand her the phone." he said and Chan followed. Y/n gave Chan a death glare and he utter a small sorry before handing the phone to her. Instead she kept it on speaker.

"Hel-"

"Go but don't get wasted alright?" Chan shook Y/n by her shoulder happily knowing that she can go.

"Sorry?" she widened her eyes.

"I said you can go."

"Who ever you are don't play with my uncles phone give it back to him you thief!" she said not believing what he said. Chan laughed at her words.

"You brat I-"

"Ok you are my uncle. I got it thanks." Chan's loud laugh filled the house once again.

"I can't with you. Ok so be a good brat and don't drink till you are half dead okay?"

"Fine!"

"Good. Now take care I have a patient to check."

She pressed the hang up button. Before she give Chan his phone back, she saw his wallpaper.

"Wait!" she said and made a 'o' face. "Why is this photo on your wallpaper?"

Chan slightly panicked at her question. It was his and Y/n's selfie they took when they went to eat the ice-cream. They did peace signs with a wink.

"I loved the way we posed and it turned out good so I just kept in on the wallpaper."

Y/n blushed at his explanation. "I see. Send me that. I will keep it on my wallpaper as well."

"Oh so you are finally willing to remove that Bams disgusting agyeo pic from the wallpaper. Well I'm happy." he said teasingly.

"Did you just insulted my bias?" she crossed her arms.

"Nope. I insulted my friend." he replied and she made a 'so funny huh?' face.

"Now go get ready for your hangout."

"Fine. And before I go Cha-"

"Chan take care. Don't do anything wrong with yourself. Don't overwork. If you crave for drugs, take the medicines I always give you. And dare to touch the drugs, imma pour the ointment in your mouth." he said. She stared him in awe. Those were the exact words she often tell him.

"You have to obey that."

"Yes ma'am." he saluted her.

"Good boy." she said and ruffled his hair before getting up from her seat and went to her room to get ready.

Afternoon passed and both Chan and her ate the lunch. Chan insisted to wash dishes on that day as she wanted to get ready for tonight. She even asked Chan to join them but he said he wanted to do office work. She was now finding Chan a nerd but still she loved him.

She was quick enough to choose an outfit to wear 'cause she have very less party wears. Her half of the closet was filled with hoodie, sweatshirts and oversized comfy clothes. She wore her black single stripped off shoulder crop top with some black leather jeans. It wasn't that revealing tho. She brushed her hair neatly and put some makeup on with earrings as her only accessory. She hated wearing hills so she simple wore canvas shoes which made her appearance more like hip. She took her phone and black purse which held things she needed like money, her identity card as in she is not under age for clubbing, napkin, tissues, etc. She exited the room and saw Chan finishing washing the dishes.

Chan turned around when he heard Y/n's footsteps. That guy halted at his place. His mouth wide open with his eyes following. Y/n looked beautiful. He never saw her in such outfits and makeup but now that he did, he swore she was the prettiest girl he have every seen. As said before, she was looking more hip which was totally Chan's thing. She was like a perfect match to his taste. He would have drooled if Y/n wasn't quick enough to hold his chin and shut his mouth.

—————————★————————

Sorry for not uploading this chapter yesterday..

Im so excited for Japan single!!
It sounds soooooo goodddddd already!