Chapter 32

"Hoon.."

"Y/n?! What the heck? Where were you yesterday? Why did you lie Chan that you were with us? Who's phone is this? Why is your phone switched off? You are fine right?" the called boy bombarded questions from the other line.

Chan and Y/n spend the rest of the night doing things what Chan loved and felt relaxed. Yes, y/n tried everything to keep him contented and it was a win. Chan was in his room doing some work. The whole time when Y/n was with Chan, she thought about his condition and hence decided to do something.

"Hoon relax. I'm fine. Sorry that I made you worry but I will explain it later. This is Chan's land-line phone, mine is broken."

"You are not fine Y/n..why are you sounding hurt?"

"I promise I am fine. Now let me talk what I wanted to!"

"Oh sure."

"Okay but before that, promise it stays between you and me. You can tell Micha but not now. Maybe after my work is done you can tell her."

The boy was now nervous. Y/n never kept anything from Micha and now the way she was sounding broke, the way she was asking for the promise, Taehoon was more than worried.

"You are scaring me. Fine I promise now tell me."

"I want a favour."

"Ask away."

"I heard that your some friend helped you to get Micha's number. Is that so?"

"Well yes."

"I want you to get a number for me."

"And whose?"

She paused and then continued. "Go Heejin."

"What?!" the boy shrieked. "You want whose number? Go Heejin? Are you going to contact her? Are you nuts? And why?"

"Why are you panicking? She isn't some gangster or something like that. I just want to talk to her normally."

"Oh I see why your voice sound hurt. Its Chan right? What if Chan know this? Wouldn't he get mad!? What are you going to do Y/n tell me right now!"

"I won't let him know and I will tell you after you give me her number. Please Hoon. I will tell both you and Micha."

He hesitated but ultimately gave up knowing its Y/n. A stubborn ass.

"Fine but it will take time I guess. I will tell him right away maybe it would take some time." he said. "But you could have easily get it from Chan's phone."

"You think that idea didn't pop my mind? I tried but it seems like she changed number."

"Oh..y/n please be careful. You love Chan and I don't know what's in your mind but please don't do anything that would hurt yourself."

"I won't Hoon..ok then call me once you are done. Bye."

"Bye take care."

They hung up.

"Oh hello y/n." hearing the voice she immediately smiled and turned around to see Chan.

"Hi. How are you?"

"Geez Y/n why do you need to ask that every hour?" he scrunched his nose.

'Because I care for you.'

"Because I am your care taker and a friend."

"I'm fine but I think you aren't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean since yesterday you are sulking." he approached the girl on the couch. She panicked.

What if Chan asked her the reason? She can't tell him that she likes him. She also can't tell him what exactly happened yesterday. She wasn't ready.

"Noth-" before she could finish Chan hugged her.

"Cha-"

"I think you need this. Since yesterday, you are taking my extra care. I know you are tired so just relax." he wasn't lying when he said extra care.

The girl would continuously check on him every half an hour. She didn't sleep properly the night because Chan was fatigued. He would often throb because of back pain. She would prepare him hot water bags, massage his back and head. Chan was extra sensitive that day. Whenever Chan wanted to cry she would let him have her shoulder. She would often crease his forehead to ease the pain which was caused due to excessive crying. She felt like she was handling a baby. She was tired but was ready to do everything to protect her love.

When Chan said that she immediately rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his torso. He tightened the hug slightly. It was all she needed at the moment. A happy pill. Not to forget Chan said she was sulking, it was because of Heejin and Daehyun. She felt disturbed whenever their names passed through her mind.

After few minutes she pulled out. "Thank you."

"For?"

"For the hug."

"Then should I start my thank you's for the things you have done for me?" he joked and smiled.

"Chan.."

"Hmm?"

"I love your dimples."

"You say that a lot..Are you jealous that you don't have one?" he chuckled.

"Shut up. I just love them."

"Just admit it Y/n." he said and ruffled her hair. She blushes whenever Chan do that.

"Chan, I need to go out. My broken phone which I sent for repairing, I guess it's time to collect it."

Hearing this Chan tensed. "I'm going with you." he said with a serious tone.

She knew Chan won't back off this time so she agreed.

"Hmm let's go." suddenly an idea popped her mind. "Chan, let's go by walking."

—————————★————————

-Obsessed || Bang Chan-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara