Chapter 24

"You are falling for Chan."

After hearing Micha saying this, it felt something different. Different in a nice way. I was relieved but still couldn't believe that I was really in love with someone. That someone, I don't even know for a long time. He really made me trust him easily and he's not the one to hurt people. He would rather hurt himself than others. Again I was a blushing mess in a corner of this big house.

"Y/n! You there?"

"Uh yes. What were you saying?" I asked to confirm whatever I heard right now.

"I said you are in love with Chan."

"But I never mentioned Chan and me."

"I know you very well Y/n. I can tell what you are hiding, what you are feeling, what you want, everything just by the tone of your speaking. You are like an open book to me. I can easily read you."

"You do know me well."

"Yep and see we already told you before that you will definitely fall for Chan."

"Yaa it's not that. It just, it just happened I don't even know how and why."

"What do you mean by why?"

"I mean we are friends now and isn't it wrong to feel something like this to our friend?"

"What in the hell you are speaking Y/n? It don't make any sense. You are telling its wrong for two friends to fall in love with each other? Then what about Taehoon and I? We were friends before right? And Chan and you are not friends since long unlike Hoon and I. We literally know each other for years."

"Its different in this case."

"And may I ask how?"

"Here Chan is still in love with Heejin. He can't forget her this easily. And about me, once Chan is recovered, my job ends there and then. And he would never return the feelings I have for him." I explained.

"It's hard but not impossible Y/n. You both are friends so you can try getting close to him and assuring him that you are better than his ex and you would never leave him. You won't right?"

"Is that even a question? I already promised him I won't leave him."

"Oh my god you guys already promised to stay together?"

"Hmm..."

"Ahh even though I haven't seen both of you together, I am already shipping you guys." I could sense excitement in her voice.

"But why is he so hard to get?"i asked slightly disappointed.

"Oh come on you can do it. Go get you man." she said which resulted me to get flustered, nervous, excited, afraid, everything everything everything.

"Shut up Micha don't start teasing me from now on. I don't even know if it's going to work out or not."

"Ahh don't say that. Chin up and know that Hoon and I are always with you."

"Yes. I think my doubts and everything is cleared now. I must go check on Chan. Even if I've fallen for him now, I still need to get up look after him."

"Sure. You got this. Bye."

"Bye." I ended the call while smiling like a mad person.

'So it means, I was right. I have feelings Chan. Now what to do? I haven't experienced such things before. It's my first time to feel something like this to someone. I really want this to work out. Who thought a stubborn, extremely introvert, tough Jung Y/n would turn into a soft hearted person?' I thought and got up from where I was seated.

Before I go upstairs a bell was heard.

"Who must be it? Last time I almost put myself in danger by opening the door to a stranger and that too some dangerous stranger." thinking this I went up to the door a bit nervous. And there from the peek hole, I saw a person standing. He looked like a middle aged guy wearing some formal outfit. After debating with myself, I opened the door.

"Y-yes?" I nervously asked.

"Good morning miss."

"Good morning." I greeted him the same way he did.

"Can I meet Mr. Christopher?"

"Uh..Who? "

"Mr. Christopher..."

"Ohh sorry but I think you are misunderstood. No one named Christopher lives here."

"Oh my bad. I mean I want to meet-"

"Christopher Bang Chan."

--------★--------

Successful third update 😌

Thankyou for reading ❤️