Chapter 15

"Chan!? OH MY GOD!"

"Y/N!" he too screamed while covering his upper body with the towel.

He. Was. Half. Naked!

I immediately about turned.

"Knock before you enter."

"I was worried okay?!" I was still facing my back to him.

"Worried? Why?"

"You literally took an hour for bathing so I thought you did something stupid like yesterday. So I came up to check you."

"You should have called me first."

"I did but you didn't respond."

"Uh what? Maybe I didn't hear. I was too focused."

"Focused on what?"

"I was cleaning my wound but couldn't do it. Its painful as fuck!!!"

"Oh that...you should have asked me to do it for you."

He sighed. "Can we stop blaming each other? Come help me."

"Yes but first put on a tshirt or something."

"I can't!"

"Why? You pervert!"

"What? Yaa Jung Y/n I am not a pervert. Its hard wearing tshirt with open wound." he whined.

"What the-" I said in disbelief.

"That's the reason I didn't call you."

"GREAT JUST GREAT!"

"DON'T SCREAM!"

"Then what are we going to do? You can't treat your wound by yourself and you can't wear clothes on your own as well!"

He sighed again. "We have three options."

"What?"

"One, help me wear clothes."

"The fuck?"

"Two, I will cover my body with this towel and you treat my wound."

"The fuck?"

"Three, I won't cover my body and you just treat it."

"We have fourth option. I will lock you here the whole day starving till death with that open wound." I said sternly.

"What?" I sensed him gasping.

"Then what the fuck was your third option?!"

"Ahhh Y/n forget the third one. Please help me it's painful and I am failing to wrap this band. Come help now." he whined.

"Fine. So let's go with your second option. Cover your body but even if the corner of the towel falls, I swear to god, I will pour the whole antibiotic on your wound."

"Woah, you are scary. Fine, now turn around I've already hide my beautiful and sexy body."

I blushed.

I fucking blushed!?

"Well then I don't want to treat it."

"Sorry sorry I was kidding the last part. Hurry up." he whined.

I slowly turned around looking at the ground as Chan covered his body. I sat in front of him and took the cotton out from the first aid box. I poured some antibiotic over it and pressed the cotton carefully on his hand. As expected, he winced.

"Slowly slowly Y/n."

"Cry baby! I am trying my best. Hold on for few seconds, you are doing great."

"AAAAA." he screamed when I applied the cream on the wound.

He held his other hand tightly on his right forearm which caused...

the towel to fall down. And I accidentally...

saw his body!

It took a moment to realize what happened and when he understood he got flustered. For a reason I couldn't process anything and kept staring him. His abs. He freaked out and picked up the towel from the ground. And as soon as he covered his body, I was brought back to reality.

"I- uh...that I-" he shuttered.

"It-its do-ne, I-I j-just ne-need to-to w-wrap it."

My hands became sweaty and shaky as I wrapped the bandaid around it. As soon as I finished, I got up abruptly ready to leave the room.

"Uh...Y/n." he stopped me.

I shut my eyes already begging to God- why me?

"Y-yes?"

"Help me put on the hoodie?"

"You said you-"

"I lied. I can't raise my hand up because of the swelling."

'What the hell!? This is embarrassing! The fuck I was staring at his body for? He definitely saw me!'

'Time to leave this planet Y/n.'

I took a deep breath and turned around. I saw the hoodie placed on the bed. I grabbed it and approached Chan. He was still holding the towel against his body. My heart violently beating in my chest. I tried to be as calm as I could. He didn't look at me. I asked him to sit on the bed. He followed and I helped him wear it carefully without hurting his arm.

And the moment, the hem of the hoodie was on its place, I existed his room in a speed of light.

'Y/n you dumbass why were you staring?'

'Now it will be akward for both of you to be around each other!'

'But his abs! Right he said he works out but I didn't have interest in abs and all but now....Wait- The fuck Y/n?!'

I kept mumbling curses to myself until I reach my room which wasn't far away from his.

I got in, locked the door and jumped on the bed with my face buried in the pillow.

"That was embarrassing! Thanks to God he was able to wear his sweat pants or else- AAAAAAAAAA Y/N YOU PERVERT!" I screamed in the pillow and went silent.

I got up and checked my face in the mirror. I cupped my face to feel my cheeks heated. They were rosy red and ears too. Again I cursed myself for blushing until I head a knock on the door.

Hesitantly I opened the door.

"Cha-Chan?"

————————★————————

Hello everyone!
Sorry for not updating yesterday. Was busy with stuffs 🙃

Happy Felix day!! And happy belated Han day 🎉❤️

Thankyou 💕