Chapter 53

"Y/n...My next move may be wrong but I have to.." Chan said and connected his lips with Y/n's. Y/n didn't see it coming and hence was flustered as hell. Chan didn't image he would do something like this to Y/n. Their lips were just touching each others. When Chan realized Y/n was finally relaxed in his arms he pulled away.

Y/n stared him whilst he looked away. He cursed himself to do this to Y/n when he didn't know whether it was her first kiss. Y/n on other hand was blank. She was processing the scene in her mind. She finally stopped shaking and sniffing. After few moments Chan looked back at Y/n, she was still looking at him. Chan frowned at why she was still staring him. Soon the frown was gone when he stared back.

He was melting in Y/n's eyes. They held affection for him. His heart beat fasten again for the nth time that day. They were still close so they could even feel each others shaky breaths. Chan's eyes travelled from her eyes to her cheeks and then her swollen lips which he connected with his few moments ago. He gulped remembering the day when he felt the same urge to kiss Y/n. It was silence. Chan without knowing leaned in again. Y/n watched him and then shut her eyes close ready for another massive attack.

Soon Y/n felt a pair of lips on hers. Within few moments, Chan took the initiative to kiss her. He moved his lips and as it was Y/n's first, yes her first kiss, she didn't know how to respond. She kept still and when understood the rhythm, she kissed back. Chan went crazy when he realized Y/n was accepting the kiss and even responding it. Their lips were moving in sync. It was obviously a very soft kiss. It was sweet involving the sweet flavour of chocolate Y/n had eaten few minutes ago. Their eyes were close shut. He placed his one hand on Y/n's waist and other held her by her jaw. Y/n was still in her previous position where her arms were around his neck. Chan drew circles on her waist which caused her to whimper as there were still scratches from the precious events from the club. She roamed her fingers in Chan's brown locks and felt him pulling her closer. Still the kiss wasn't deepened. A kiss full of unknown attraction, love and passion. They didn't wish to but have to pull away for air.

Y/n panted slightly and this time she looked away and Chan stared her. She blushed intensely knowing her first kiss was Chan. Chan looked at her. Her rosy cheeks and plump lips were on display. They didn't move away from each other so Y/n's arms were still around Chan's and visa versa. Chan was controlling himself to move further. He was surely mesmerized by the kiss. Even though he went slow and soft, he enjoyed it. It was perfect one. But what now?

"I-I'm s-sorry but to-to ma..make you fe..feel be-better I had to do..do it." he said finally looking away. They retraced away from each other clearly a blushing mess.

Y/n shook her head, "I-it's fine."

"No. Wi-without your consent..I-" he didn't finish his sentence when he heard his phone ringing.

He sighed finding that the moment was ruined by the call. He had to pick it up though. Y/n was thankful for the person who called him. She wasn't ready to talk to him right now. Chan watched the phone screen and realized it was a call from his father.

"Hello dad." he said after picking up the call.

"Hello Chan." his dad replied.

"What happened? Why did you call this late?" he asked worriedly after knowing it was past midnight.

"Uh sorry for the trouble Chan-ah. Everything is fine but I have to ask you something."

"What is it dad?" Chan frowned.

"Chan I want you to come here tomorrow for one week."

"What?!" Chan shrieked. Y/n watched him in surprise to why he shouted.

"Yeah. You know the company we made a deal with few weeks ago, they want to work on the project starting this week. Sorry for the short notice but we need you in the office also we will be working at night times so can you come home? It will be convenient." his father explained.

"Dad...tomorrow?" he asked again. Knowing Y/n wasn't in a good state, he was afraid to go there. Even if she would be with him but he can't take her along in every meeting or site seeing. Y/n won't agree and if she did, this was again her kindness that she would be keeping the pain to herself.

"You can come over tomorrow noon at an extent. Please Chan think about the project. Also its our home so it won't be a problem. Y/n will be staying with us too. Think about it."

"Okay dad I will tell you in the morning."

"Sure thing. Bye good night."

"Good night dad."

Chan sighed when the phone was hung up. Y/n frowned and looked at him. He was finding words to how to convince Y/n to go with him. If she was fine, she would have went there but now she was not in a right state of mind. She was mentally exhausted.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Uh..Y/n that I-"

"What?" she asked again.

"You see the company we made a contract with in the last meeting want to start the work."

"Isn't it great then?" she smiled.

"It is but..I have to go there Y/n." he said and the smile faded from Y/n's face. "I know you aren't well and I should stay with you but dad asked me to go stay in our house with you. It's fine till the 'living with you part' but I can't be able to take you with me to every meeting. I can't take the risk with your mental health."

Y/n listened his words carefully. She was more than happy to know that the guy was worrying about her a lot. But she also felt bad to make him worry. His family was finally getting along with him and now denying to work will cause Chan's hard work to go in vain. She don't want that even if she needed Chan the most at the moment.

"So..?" she asked Chan to conclude his decision.

"I won't be going." he said simply and nodded. He looked at Y/n and she was there frowning at his decision. "What happened?"

"Do you have a death wish?"

"Why are you so scary even when you are sick?" Chan whined. "Of course no. I don't want to die."

"Then go."

"Where?" he asked with eyes wide open.

"To work obviously. I don't want you to stay with me here if that's gonna make your efforts a waste of time. I know you have worked hard and if you won't go, I will feel guilty. I hate that."

"But yo-"

"I will be fine. You can go, I can stay with Micha I guess."

"What?! No! No way!" he shrieked.

"Why? I will be a burden on you and your work." she said looking down.

"Don't dare you say that again. You are not going to Micha's house." he warned.

"Why?"

"You are not going anywhere away from me." he blurted and both of them blushed. "I..mean, I have to take care of yours. Even if I go to my house, you are coming with me. You are staying with me. I won't be able to look after you the whole time but I want you near me so that I'm relived."

"Relived about?"

"Your safety. You are going with me and that's final. If not then no one is going." he declared and looked away from her. Y/n smiled. She was happy that he wants to stay with her.

"Okay?" he asked and finally looked at Y/n. She smiled and nodded. Smiley Y/n is Chan's weakness. His cheeks heated up. Y/n watched him with big doe eyes. Chan moved up and cupped her cheeks.

"Thank you." he said and placed his lips on Y/n's forehead.

—————————★————————

A late update cuz I was busy with my family get together 🙃 I hate that.

Chan looked so cozy and fluffy in Chan's room 🥺🥺

Thank you for reading ❤️