Chapter 54

"Are you ready?" Chan asked after knocking on Y/n's room's door. He didn't receive any answer instead he heard the door open. After opening the door Y/n stood there in her brown knitted sweater with black cuffed jeans. Her hair were tied up properly in a ponytail.

Chan was wearing a black shirt  tucked in a black jeans. The sleeves of the shirt were folded till his elbow. He was wearing a watch and his brown hair were parted slightly. 

Chan watched his tiny puppy in heart eyes. She was biting her lip as well as fiddling with her fingers. Chan frowned knowing it was her habit she she was either nervous or hiding something.

"Y/n..what's wrong?"

"Noth-"

"I'm not a fool. You are clearly uneasy. Let it out." he cut her words off.

"Chan.." she whined. "Okay fine. I-I realized yesterday that the scratches on the back of my waist are still untreated."

"What?!" he shrieked. He was totally unaware of that thing. He thought the scratches were just on her collarbone and neck. "How did you realize yesterday?"

After hearing this Y/n blushed and looked down. Chan frowned again. He understood that she was shy but why? he don't know that.

"What happened?"

"Yesterday...wh-while wa..watching the mo-movie." she said in a low tone. Chan blushed when he heard this. He gulped when he realized he had kept his hand on her waist while they were kissing.

"Oh.." he simply said.

"Wo-would you help me?" she asked biting her lips.

"Uh..yeah. How?"

"Come in." she asked and they went in her room.

She opened the bed side and removed a cream. She extended her hand towards him and he took the cream from her hand. He watched her in confusion. Soon Y/n was about turned to Chan. She took a deep breath and slowly held the hem of her sweater. She gulped and started lifting it along with the white tshirt she was wearing inside. She blushed intensely.

Chan watched her movements and when she lifted her sweater up he was flustered again. His cheeks heated up. He was going to help Y/n but here Y/n herself was making him go crazy. His head was spinning when he saw Y/n's bare waist.

"Ch-Chan..." she snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?..Okay." he replied and looked down at her bare waist. The scratches looked painful and reddish brown with clotted blood over it. The blood still looked fresh. He opened the lid of the cream. He bent down slightly and pressed his fingers covered with the cream on Y/n's wounded waist. Y/n whimpered in pain as well Chan's touch. It was awkward for her to ask Chan to do it but even after trying for sixth time she couldn't reach the back of her waist.

Chan roamed his fingers on the scratches. Y/n closed her eyes as it was painful. She was wondering how she didn't feel the pain while bathing. She thought it was just in front of her waist but after the kiss happened, she found out that it was on the back side too. After applying the cream Chan took his hand off her waist.

"All done." he said and went to the bathroom to wash his hand. Y/n pulled her sweater carefully not wanting to get the cream over her sweater from outside. After Chan came back he witnessed a shy Y/n standing in front of him. He smiled knowing his effect on her.

"Th-thanks." she said.

"No need to thank me. Well are you ready now?"

"Uh yeah." she said again in a low voice. Chan felt her voice shaking. He understood why she was nervous.