Chapter 46

"Oh hi Chan."

"Hey Bam get in." Chan closed the door when his friend got inside the house. They sat in the living room. It was almost seven in the morning.

"Tea? Coffee?" Chan asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nah I'm good." he replied. "Chan's what is it? Why did you call me this early? Sorry Channie but I won't be able to wait for long. I have some schedules."

"Sorry that I called you when you are busy. Umm.." Chan was finding words. Bambam frowned and placed his hand on Chan's shoulder.

"Hey buddy what happened?"

"I don't know how to start.."

"It's fine. Tell me everything from the beginning."

Chan took a deep breath. "So...yesterday I got a call from..Hee-heejin."

"What?!" the guy beside Chan shrieked.

"Uh..yeah. She called me and..and..." Chan hesitate.

"And?"

"And she said that Y-y/n tried to contact her."

"Y-Y/n? Our Jung Y/n?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes. She said.." Chan gulped as he didn't want to talk and recall what happened but he also wanted to let out his feelings to someone. "She said, Y/n asked her to come back. Heejin said Y/n must be sick of me that's why she's calling her back."

"And you believe this?"

Chan didn't say anything.

"Come on Chris. You know she is just brainwashing you please don't mind what she said alright?"

"I'm ignoring those words Bam. I am worried more about Y/n..."

"Why?" he knitted his eyes brows in confusion.

"She- went out with her friends yesterday. She wasn't ready to go for me but I insisted and she went. Bam..I don't know what happened in the club but..."

"But?"

"Y/n is not fine Bam." he closed his eyes and sighed. "Something happened in the club. She looks weak since she have returned. Her friend asked me to talk about this with her but since yesterday she is quite, she keeps on crying, she don't talk to me, neither does she eats properly. Her head was awfully aching but she asked me to wash her hair. I did. But as per my knowledge, it's not just some normal headache or hangover. She even had fingerprints, bite marks and scratches on her neck meaning someone tried to hurt her. When I asked, she said she fought with some drunk girls in the club. But we all know, Y/n would never do this even if she's drunk. She even had two nightmares as of now. Whenever she have a nightmare, she screams words like 'no' 'stop it' 'don't touch me' 'stay away'. I slept beside her the whole night and she was literally clung on to me. I cuddled her and didn't mind after seeing her in such a bad condition." he looked up. "Something is wrong and I am so worried right now that my mind is telling me it's all bec–"

"No Chan don't think it's all because of him or you. I know it's all confusing but please relax. Let's try talk to her or call her friends yeah?"

Chan hummed. Bambam spent few more minutes with Chan, telling him not to worry about Y/n. But Chan's mind was anxious. He was afraid a lot. Bambam's manager called him and he had to leave.

Chan went back to Y/n's room where the girl was finally sleeping after crying the whole night. He sat beside her and creased her head. He didn't want to leave her but he also needed to talk to Bambam.

"C-ch–" Y/n stirred in the bed and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hush Y/n relax, I'm here. Are you up?" he asked softly. Y/n looked at him and Chan's heart ached again.