Chapter 16

"Cha-Chan?"

"I- th-that-" he was looking at the ground.

"What?"

"See I know that was embarrassing but let's forget it yeah?"

This man's audacity to say this!

"How bold of you." I said.

He looked at me. "I am sorry."

"Fine."

"Come on I said I am sorry and I need your help."

"Knew it."

"Y/n~~" he whined.

"Ugh don't whine you big baby." I chuckled.

"Help me."

"With?"

"Let's go down first?"

We walked down the stairs. Once we were there I asked him, "Hmm what you need?"

"I have some work to do. It's, it's paper work."

I immediately understood what he meant. I felt sorry for him. He can't go to his father's office and hence they asked him to work from home. I gave him a sad smile.

"Let me help you."

He smiled brightly.

He got his laptop and few papers ready on the table. We sat in the living room. He explained me the work and luckily I understood it quickly. Genius me.

He struggled but typed with his left hand on his laptop and I wrote everything he told me to. It took us two hours or so to finish the work.

"And...done." said Chan once he pressed the enter button so that the documents he typed were sent to his father's office.

"Thank you so much Miss. Jung Y/n." he bowed.

"Your most welcome Mr. Bang Chan." I did the same action. He giggled.

"I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there to help me. I could not have completed it on time."

"Oh come on its your father's company which I basically half yours. No one would have said anything."

He tsked. "I don't know Y/n."

"What?"

"If my father is willing to hand me at least half of the company. All he do is consider my siblings and not me in case of everything. Love too."

My heart felt a pang as I heart him saying this.

"He will Chan he will. Trust me. Your presentation is too good I know he will definitely appreciate your work."

"Hope so...Ohh it's almost lunch time. Should we order something?"

"Let's go out to eat?"

"How am I supposed to drive then?"

"We can go by walking or by public transport."

He didn't say anything. Which clicked me.

'Holy shit Y/N can't you keep your mouth shut?' I thought to myself.

"Let's order pizza." I said and called the nearest pizza place.

Poor Chan. He can't even roam around because of the rumours. He's like a prisoner. I don't want to pity him, instead I will change this. Yes he's my friend now and I will change this.

Once we got our delivery we started eating right away. Yes we were this hungry. I took one slice of the pizza and cut it onto many pieces so that Chan could eat by himself by using the fork. Again genius me. Flex.

"So...let's get to know each other better?" he asked.

I hummed.

"You go first."

"Oh about me? So, let me start with my introduction. I am Jung Y/n. I am soon to be twenty four and a psychology student. And as you already know, I work in a therapy centre. Uncle Sungho is closest to me. I am a caretaker and now I am a personal caretaker too." we giggled at my last statement and I continued. "I used to live at my uncles place before I started living here."

"What about your parents?" he simply asked.

"Oh them? They passed away when I was six." I said sadly.

He frowned. "I am sorry I di-"

"Not its totally fine. My parents were invited to my fathers office party and they sent me to babysitting. I cried a lot but they assured to return as soon as possible but on the way, their car crashed on a truck." I bitterly said. "They never returned. So after their death I lived with my uncle aunt. But I guess they hate me a lot. We fought and my uncle even slapped me so I left that house the day before I came here."

"What?!" he shrieked. "I am so sorry that they hate you. But don't worry now you have a place to live."

"Sure but once you recover you won't let me live here even for one second." I fake pouted.

"Hey hey don't say that. You are my friend you can live as many days you want to. You can even live here for the rest of your life."

With this my heart rushed. What's happening to me?

"Enough about me. Tell me about yourself."

"Okay... I will start the same way as you did. My name is Bang Chan. And my life is shit."

I hit his chest slightly while he was just laughing. "Ugh what a way to introduce yourself. Come on tell me."

"Fine fine. So basically I am the oldest son of the ceo of Bang corporation. I actually hate introducing myself like this okay? And...I-I am an addict."

"Which I will change." I said and he looked at me with surprise.

————————★————————

Chapter 16 is here!
Thank you for reading 🤗❤️