Chapter 30

3rd Person POV

"Y/n...I think you should stay away from me." the boy said with a serious tone and fear on his face.

"W-what? No Chan I won't leave you I told tha-" Y/n squatted down in front of him.

"I'm not asking you Y/n, I am telling you. You have to stay away from me." Chan started at the ground.

"I said I was sorry to open the door that day. Why do you want me to leave just because of I opened the door to a stranger?"

"You are not getting it Y/n."

"Then explain me Chan!" she raised her voice clearly frustrated with the others words. She's afraid to leave Chan alone. He was getting on track and now if she leaves, he will become the same as he was before, heck he wouldn't be able to control and get worse.

"Guys guys I think we should sort this out. Chan, Y/n calm down now." Bambam asked and both of them agreed to him.

"Y/n tell me did you meet him today?"

She nodded at Bambam's question. Chan decided to be quite and let his mind take everything Y/n is going to say.

"So can you tell us what happened? First of all are you fine?"

"I am fine." she half lied. "and we met today."

"How did he contact you?"

"He texted me. It was an unknown number. First I decided to ignore but eventually gave up and texted back him. He asked to meet me at a cafe. First I refused I promise," she looked up to both of them with sincere eyes. Bambam nodded but Chan was still staring at the ground blankly. "Chan, I swear I refused to meet but...he said if I don't want you two to suffer, I have to meet him."

"He used us?" Bambam asked with shock.

Y/n nodded.

"I'm so sorry for that. But you should have told us Y/n, why did you listen to him when you know that asshole was just playing our card on you?"

"I had to. He said he will expose your friendship and do everything to harm Chan."

"What did you talk when you meet him?"

With this, Y/n started explaining the conversation happened between Daehyun and her. The two boys listened to her carefully. Both of them frowning now and then.

"Gosh. Only if we had a proof against him, he would be in jail right now." said Bambam with frustrating tone.

"Only if I didn't get caught, he would be in jail right now."

The two boys snapped their head towards the girl fiddling nervously with the sweater she was wearing.

"Wh-what is that supposed to mean?" Chan finally asked.

"I knew he was going to ask me to stay away from Chan and let him continue a life of an addict so I thought to record everything he was going to say. Before entering the cafe, I kept the voice recorder on. I was nearly successful when he suddenly turned me around while I was leaving. The phone fell from my hand, landing upside down. The screen cracked and he knew since the beginning that I was recording that's why he crushed my phone with his feet and...I think I lost the evidence." she sighed at the end keeping her eyes shut and leaning her head on the backrest of the cough.

The boys stared her in disbelief, shock, surprise, proud, awe, worried and every expression they were feeling at the moment.

"Are you brave or are you naive?"

"I'm both Bambam." she said still in her same position.

"Bambam please tell Y/n to stay away from me. She will get hurt you know that right?" Chan asked BamBam.

"Bambam tell Chan that I am brave, navie and a stubborn too. I am not the type of person who breaks their promises."

"Bambam tell her she can't live with me. It's dangerous."

"Bambam tell him it's not. That ugly piece of shit won't do anything to me." Bambam was trying not to laugh at her comment.

"Bamb-"

"Will both of you stop!? You both are literally in front of each other!"

Chan sighed.

"Chan don't worry she won't get hurt. We both are there for her and more than that she's strong."

"The only person having braincells left in this room other than me." Y/n said.

"Fine. But Y/n have to promise me she won't go alone anywhere!"

"Fine, I promise Bang Chan!" she said while crossing her arms against her chest.

"I can't with you two. Now Y/n I think you should rest and Chan you too. I gotta go. Jaebum hyung messaged me saying we have to practice more."

He said and left while the other two sat at their spot without speaking to each other. Chan was scared but Y/n being stubborn and in love with Chan couldn't think of leaving him in any situation.

"Why did you do that?"

————————★————————

Here's the 2nd update 🤗