Chapter 35

"What the fuck was that? That bitch just..Y/n why did you waste your energy in talking to that piece of shit?! God I'm begging you to lift that Heejin from this earth!" Y/n pulled her hair in frustration. Within few minutes a message was popped up on her phone screen.

Hoon 👽 :

Hoon 👽 :
You done?
You promised to tell micha and me abt Heejin thing!

Y/n sighed and called him.

"Y/n! I was waiting for your call." he said as soon as he answered the call.

"Yeah yeah now ask Micha to be with you I am not gonna repeat what happened just now."

Taehoon just hummed and a few moments later the phone was kept on speaker and another voice was heard.

"Oh hey Y/n. What happened? Why did he ask me to leave all the other things and talk to you?"

"Well first of all don't be sad for the first thing I'm going to tell and secondly don't lecture me when I tell you second thing."

"Okay..?"

"So first I asked Hoon to get a number for me and it was Heejin's. Don't be sad and feel betrayed by me or your boyfriend because I was the one who told him to keep a secret. I was already planning to tell you after I talk to Heejin and now second thing, I just now talked to her and my head is spinning. Why did I do that?!" she said in one go.

Silence.

"What?"

"....."

"Will yall speak up?"

"I hate both of you! Why did you kept a secret and first of all Y/n why did you call her?!" Micha bursted out.

"Don't panic geez let me explain."

Y/n explained everything she was feeling, what she did and why she did that.

"Oh wow y/n you are unbelievable." Taehoon said in disbelief.

"Please don't lecture me. My head hurts from remembering the conversation between that girl and me."

"Why do you want her to return back? Aren't you in love with Chan?" Micha asked in a low tone.

"I explained you already. Chan still loves her and he wants, no, he needs her and his family. Once she comes back, Chan will live happily the life he wanted."

"What about you? You will be fine with it?"

"I would have..but not now. Not after what Heejin talked about him, how she was referring Chan and ignoring him, calling him names and degrading him."

The couple on other line sighed. "Don't think about anyone more than yourself Y/n."

"He is right y/n don't be selfless here. You barely know Chan and now that you are fallen for him, don't just think about him. I know I am asking to be selfish but I don't want you to be hurt." Micha agreed with her boyfriend.

"Ugh don't worry guys I will be fine and-"

"Y/n...?" she stop speaking after hearing the familiar voice. It was Chan.

"I will call yall later. I think Chan is calling me." she abruptly ended the call and stood up. Chan almost yelled when she suddenly appeared in front of him. His face was so funny that Y/n couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You scared me!" he whined while holding his hand near his chest. She laughed. Chan just stared her.

"Don't laugh! You just popped up from out of the blue." he said just for the girl to laugh harder.

"Fine fine I won't laugh. And why did you get up this soon? Like it's not even half and hour I tucked you in your bed." her voice went from happy to strict.

"The nervousness ain't letting me sleep." he answered.

"I told you Chan there's no reason for you to get nervous. I will be there beside you the whole time."

"I know but this time my siblings will be there and I don't want to mess up like last time." he said. Y/n sighed and walked towards him.

"Whenever you feel anxious or nervous and if I am in the same room as you and everyone else, look at my direction. I will be cheering you up. It will make you feel better okay?"

Chan nodded with a smile. The girl have became his cheerleader as he already said. She would cheer him up in every possible way since day one. He was happy to have a best friend like her.

Chan practiced his presentation with Y/n. She understood nothing because her subject was psychology and not business. The next day was gonna be a long day so both of them without wasting any time went to sleep after the dinner. Chan's insomnia being an ass didn't let him sleep but he somehow managed to take at least six hours of sleep knowing he was going to represent his company tomorrow in front of not his whole family but strangers too.

--------

"Chan hurry up." y/n in a white shirt tucked in black trousers, along with a small purse and black wedges called. She middle parted her hair, her bangs however falling on her forehead. She let her brown long hair fall on her back which almost reached her waist with a slight makeup on. She didn't under dress or over dress. It was just perfect for an outsider to sit in the meeting hall.

She was patiently waiting for Chan to come out. But Chan was still getting ready. Don't blame him. He was nervous as hell.

"How much more ti-" the door flung open. Y/n's jaw dropped to the ground. He was wearing formals. Again, Bang Chan was wearing formals. His hairs were slightly parted. His physiques were flexed by the outfit he was wearing. His eyes as usual twinkling and his lips pursed together. Only if Chan wouldn't have snapped her, Y/n would be literally drooling. Well who won't be?

"What?" he asked while laughed at the blushing mess in front of him.

"Geez you are literally a man but still you took forever to come out." she snapped to cover her rosy cheeks.

"Sorry. I'm done now let– hold up." he said and held her shoulders. His eyes widen. "JUNG Y/N? ARE YOU JUNG Y/N?"

"Yes..?" the confused girl said.

"No you can't be her. Y/n, I have never seen Y/n this beautiful before. She don't wear any makeup too." he teased to which the girl rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah she ain't beautiful. Y/n is possessed. Now come let's go–"

"Hey hey wait." Chan turned her around while laughing. "I was kidding. You look pretty." there words were enough for Y/n's heart to do a back flip. Her face heated at the comment. She looked down to hide her shyness.

"Now what about me?" he asked. "Don't I look handsome?"

"Self love is good but now we are getting late. Come on Chan get your butt out of this house." she dragged Chan towards the front door. Chan pouted after not getting any compliment.

Only if he know, Y/n was internally screaming and going crazy at how good looking Chan is. She would often glance at him in the car ride. She was a blushing mess since the time she saw this Chan. Thanks to the make up she was wearing. It wasn't dark but was good enough to hide her blush. This was a different version of Chan she was seeing. He often wears comfy clothes and to an extent a shirt but this was something else. He was wearing formals and she was surely impressed by his looks.

'This guy can be cute and hot at the same time?' she thought. Chan's effect on Y/n was something else.

—————————★————————

:)