Chapter 2

"Hey, Bam." I greeted as we hugged.

"Hello Channie." he greeted back. Once we broke the hug he smirked. I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Care to explain?"

"What?"

"Who was that little girl?"

"Little girl?" I was confused but then, "Wh.....oh Y/n?"

"Who is she? Is my friend finally moving on?" he said wiggling his eyebrows which I replied with a glare.

"She's no one. I met her today in your concert. She was crying because you didn't notice her. That's why we called you out and you finally waved at her and gave that disgusted flying kiss." I scrunched my face.

"It was disgusting for you but not for my Igot7. So she's our fan.." I nodded. "And?"

"And?" I questioned back.

"Oh come on, I know you won't look at any other girl other than that....gonna control myself here. And today you actually cared for someone and that too a girl. What should that mean huh?" he smirked.

"I know...I know she did something that hurt me but still I can't look at any other person the way I used to look and care for her. But what you are thinking is nonsense. I don't even know Y/n." he nodded and finally sat down on the seats.

"So any reason you wanted to call me? That too in your concert." I asked.

"No reason." he shrugged.

"Wow then you wasted my time?" I dramatically crossed my arms in front of my chest.

He chuckled but smirked. "No, look you came and met a girl, so that is not a waste of your time. Maybe you can find more about her."

I sighed. "Look, I don't know what you are thinking but stop ok? You know I can't forget her. And about Y/n, her friend recognized me. I got so anxious that I ran away from them."

"I'm sorry Channie you felt that." he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"No, don't be. I made a mistake and I guess I deserve this."

"You don't. Don't think that you deserve this or something like that. You are having an appointment tomorrow right?" he asked and I nodded. "Let me accompany you." I smiled at him.

"And I know Chan, it's hard for you to forget her and it's ok you need some more time to do so. And I have already told you that wherever happens I'm not leaving your side Chan." he said. I smiled at my bestfriend.

I really feel lucky to have him in my life. Despite being fucked up in my life, he, an idol is best friends with me. Well we are actually childhood friends and now he's a great kpop idol. He is always there for me. I really am lucky to have him. If he wasn't there when my parents kept me away from them just for our company's reputation, I don't know what would have happened to me. Bambam always cheers me up, he always gives me a reason to live when I don't have one.

Y/N's POV

"Oh shit!!" I screamed out of nowhere which made Micha flinch. Thanks to God not many people were there in the bus. We are now returning home from Got7's concert.

"Gosh Y/N what's wrong with you? Period cramp?" she asked.

"Micha it's worst than that!!"

"What? What's wrong?" she thought, "Wait!! Your aunt!!!" and guessed it right.

"I'm done for ugh!! She will beat the shit out of me once she knows I returned home at this hour. Or what if she don't let me in??! Micha what am I supposed to do? Can I stay with you for today? Please?" I asked panicking.

"What? No you can't. If she knows you didn't return home she will surely kill you. Just go home and straight away run no no no fly, fly to your room okay?"

"Ahhh I don't want to face it!!"

"Y/n isn't it worth? You at least got to attend the concert."

"You are right. BamBam flying kissed me Micha!! Aww my bias, my heart is going to explode." I said with one hand over my heart and other shaking Micha by her shoulder.

"Oh talking about that, do you know the person who was standing behind you? The one who left immediately when I saw him?"

I recollected and finally remembered that cute guy. Ugh Y/n shut up. "Nope. I don't know him. He caught me while crying and we just talked for few minutes or so. That's it. Why?"

"Woah Y/N are you serious? Don't you know who he is?" she asked in disbelief.

"No I don't know. Wait don't tell me he is an idol or a trannie or a backup dancer!!!"

"No he isn't. He's actually an-"

Before she could finish the bus reached my stop. I don't want to listen more scolding or you can say humiliations from my aunt so I got up. "Let's talk tomorrow okay? Bye I don't want to die." I said reaching to the door.

"Sure bye. Don't die Y/n!!"

"Pray for me." I said and walked in the alley. I reached my- my uncles house and took a deep breath. I finally built courage in myself and pressed the bell. After few moments the door opened with my angry uncle standing while crossing his arms around his chest. He was looking so furious that I doubt he will hit me.

"Eleven pm." he said in a low voice. I didn't wish to look at him. "Y/n!" he shouted and I flinched at the voice.

"I.. I'm so-sorry. But I..had already informed aunty that I will be late. I'm sorry." I said still staring at the ground clenching the straps of my sling bag. I bit my lip as he wasn't saying anything. "I'm sorry." I apologized again. I hate this. Why am I even apologizing when it's clear that they won't care if something happens to me?

"Go to you room." as soon as he said this, I rushed upstairs to my room. I breathe out the air which I was holding so far. Relief was an understatement to describe how I was feeling at the moment. That moment was interrupted when I heard a growl. It's none other than my empty stomach. Wait I haven't eaten. I don't even know if they left anything. I sighed and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and plopped on my bed. I tried to sleep but my stomach wasn't letting me. I got up and headed to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator just to find nothing. No left overs nothing.

"Searching for food huh?"

————————★—————————

Chapter 2 is here.
Hope you all like it 💕