Chapter 37

"Mom dad, can Channie oppa and Y/n unnie stay with us today?" Sohee's question made Chan anxious.

'What if they say no? What if they ask me to never step in that house? What if-'

"As you say dear. Chan, Y/n you can stay with us today."

Listening this both of their neck snapped up.

"Ye-yes?" Chan asked not believe what he heard.

"Chan-ah, your dad said you both can stay with us." Chan's mother repeated with a smile.

"I-I would love too but Y/n is that fi-"

"Chan let's go." she answered. She was happy that Chan would finally go there where he belongs to. It was just for one night but yeah, she knew Chan was going to improve and cure his addiction and live there with his family.

"But what about our clothes?"

"Chan you have some clothes in your room. Y/n can wear them as well I guess." she said already on the verge of shipping his son with his friend.

Y/n was not having it. She was going to wear Chan's clothes? It made her blush but again her makeup saved that. It didn't go unnotice by Chan's mother though.

_________

"Chan don't tell me this is your house." Y/n whispered with disbelief. Her mouth hung open as soon as they entered the house door. It was literally double the size of the house where Chan stayed currently. It was two floored, long wide hallways, high ceiling, marble floors, stairs at the center, carpet on the it, dim lights, a chandelier and a lot many rooms were seen.

"It is Y/n." Chan whispered back.

"I would get lost in this house woah this is big!" she whispered but wanted to shout.

"This is just the entrance, I will give you a house tour. Trust me I myself feel, I would get lost here because I haven't been here for almost a year now. Its big Y/n." Y/n looked at him in disbelief. Chan was more shocked knowing his house was big? Their whispering session ended when Mrs. Bang spoke.

"Listen up children," she called and all four of them looked at her. "You all change first and then do whatever you want, first change. Am I clear Sohee Hajoon?" she warned the them. They nodded and disappeared in their room which Y/n couldn't understand where they were.

"Y/n, Chan you both too get freshen up and Chan can give you a nice trip of the house okay?" the older ones did the same as the young ones.

Walking up the stairs, Y/n clutched onto Chan's arm. "Yah Chan you said you can also get lost here so what if now we get lost together? Who will–"

"Y/n Y/n relax." Chan laughed. "I at least remember the way to my room. And as I said my house is a house not a maze okay?" she understood but still held Chan's arm. Chan didn't mind though.

They get physical sometimes. Chan first didn't like it, but soon when he need someone, he would often hugs y/n for comfort. They would playfully flick each other and hold hands too. It was common for them.

Once they reach Chan's room, y/n immediately sat on his bed looking the room. Chan stood near the door though, he was admiring his room. He felt nostalgic the time he stepped his foot in that house. He missed the warmth and home feeling of the place. He walked to his closet and took out two pair of clothes. One was for him and other for Y/n of course.

"Here, this one is the smallest pair of clothing I have. I guess you can wear these." he handed a grey hoodie and black sweat pant to Y/n whereas kept the black sweatshirt and black short for himself.

"Well you change first, I will wait outside." he suggested and Y/n agreed.

After changing into Chan's clothes, she folded her own clothes neatly and kept them in the closet where Chan asked her to. She then went to the bathroom and got freshen up. She looked herself in the mirror. Her cheeks heated up once again. She was wearing Chan's clothes and she can't help but blush there. She then opened the door. Chan was waiting there so that he can change too.

"Oh y/n you cha-" his eyes glanced her from head to toe. She looked so small even in Chan's smallest clothes. Chan smiled at the tiny girl in front of him.

'She is already tiny and now in my clothes oh gosh.' he thought. He usually curse himself for thinking about any girl other than his ex in this way, but he didn't regret thinking it now.

Funny how Y/n thinks Chan is tiny and how Chan thinks Y/n is the one.

"What?" y/n fiddled with the paws of the hoodie.

"Gosh Y/n you look cute!" Chan cooed and held his hands on either side of her head. Y/n's heartbeat crazily fastened when Chan ruffled her hair.

"Aish don't mess them and go change!" the flustered mess said. Chan laughed and went in.

_____________

"Chan hyung you can't win against me!" whined Hajoon when he lost in a video game against Chan. All the four of them were playing video games in living room after the dinner. Chan and his siblings sat on the mat on the floor and y/n on the couch busily smiling at the three of them. She wished to have siblings like them. Chan's siblings were comfortable around them. Chan was afraid that they would never accept him, but here they are laughing and playing together.

Chan laughed out and patted his brothers hair. "Hajoon-ah it's fine. You can never beat me though." Chan teased.

"Someday I will beat you in this game! Hyung then I will be the who will pat your head." his brother said in english leading the others to laugh.

"What's with english suddenly?" Chan asked in english too.

"Suddenly? What do you mean by that oppa? We just returned from Australia."

"Oh my aussie siblings loves english more than Korean?"

"Oh let's stop here Y/n noona don't kn-"

"You think Hajoon?" Y/n didn't let him finish when she spoke in english.

"You know how to–"

"Yes Chan. For your kind information I am a nurse at Park therapy Centre and there we have patients from over seas as well. I can speak english."

"I can speak Korean." Hajoon blurted out of context causing the others to laugh.

Knock. Knock.

"Can I come in?"

"If you want to mom." Hajoon joked and highfived with Sohee.

"Oh I see. Is this the way?" Mrs. Bang scolded in a kidding way. Both of them uttered a sorry and then laughed.

"Can I borrow Y/n for a moment?" her question make Y/n gulp. She was already planning to talk to his parents about Chan and it was happening now but she found herself nervous. All of them nodded and Y/n got up after tapping Chan's hand assuring him she will be back soon.

Once they exited the living room, Chan's mother held her hand and walked towards her and Chan's father room. They reached their and y/n saw Chan's father already seated on the couch.

"Come inside." Mrs. Bang said.

They sat on the couch. Y/n was a bit nervous as she didn't know how to start the conversation and how they will they react after listening to them.

"Well you probably know why we called you here right?"

—————————★————————