Chapter 5

"Drugs." he said.

"Which?" I was nervous now.

He went silent again.

"Which one? Uncle don't make me anxi-"

"Cocaine and marijuana...." he said as I froze at my spot. We have patients who are addicts and few are addicted to cocaine and marijuana but no one was this furious like Chan. That means he is suffering from some mental health as well?

"And you are asking me to look after him? In his house? Wha-"

"I know you are shocked but we really need your help here. Bang Chan don't have anyone staying with him. Also because of his past he can't think properly when he takes drugs so we really need your help."

"Uncle, you yourself said he can't think properly when he is high still you want me to stay with him?!"

"Y/n you just have to stay with him and prevent him from taking drugs. Also you would get paid much more than now."

"And you think its easy? It's not about money, it's about my safety. I'm not experienced. What if he attacks me when I prevent hi-"

"You know what?!" the person who was quite the whole time finally decided to speak up. We turned towards him.

"You are that one girl who met him yesterday right?"

"How do you know?" I asked. I saw his face this time. He was wearing a mask but he was looking like someone. Well I don't want to belie-

"Because I saw you with him." he said and finally removed the mask. I was taken aback with the sudden face reveal. "Hello its me, double B." he flashed a warm smile.

Wait wait BamBam? He is sitting in front of me? Is this a dream? Jung Y/n fucking wake up!! Is he really in front of me?? No it can't be. My whole body froze. I didn't wish to move. My pulse rate increased rapidly. My eyes wide open. What to do? Shit this is sick!! I aways wished that whenever I will meet Bambam, I will rant my heart out and now I am stiff at my spot looking at him as if I saw a ghost.

"Hey you good?" he asked snapping his figures in front of me.

"Wh--what?"

"You fine?"

"H..How c-can I-I be...be go-good after ha-having you in fr-front of me..?" I asked in disbelief and started freaking out.

"Calm down Y/n...." he chuckled.

"Y...Y/n?? how do-"

"Your name is called by the doctor many times now."

"Can I ha...have yo-your autograph...?"

Yeah Y/n time to fangirl.

"Oh sure but.."

"But?"

"I want you to do me the favour that the doctor asked."

"But why? Who's Bang Chan to you?" I whined.

"He's my best friend or I must say he is my brother."

His voice was soft. I could feel he was desperate. But why? Why is he friends with the druggie? He is an idol so why do he hangout with someone like Bang Chan?

"See, I know it will be hard for you at first Y/n, but I really want my friend to get over with this. His family is keeping him away because they think he's threat to their company's reputation. They visit him once or twice a month, most of the time I can't stay with him because of my schedule. I know it's Chan's fault in first place but it was too late to regret. He already got obsessed with drugs. His life is a total mess Y/n please, please help him." he pleaded.

"Y/n look here." Uncle Sungho said. I looked up at him and he held my hands in his, rubbing circle behind them. "You think I will let anyone harm you?" I shook my head.

"Feeling lonely is something you have already experienced. Just think from Chan's point of view. He lives away from his parents which you can relate the most. In your life its me who cares for you the most, the same way BamBam is caring for him. Its just now that he need someone for Chan to live a normal life. Two months ago, Chan was high from drugs and almost hit the people on the streets while driving which was such a big mistake of his that, his father's company's image went down. He was accused for killing people and was almost arrested but fortunately those kind people asked to end the case. His father literally somewhat started hating him. Not hate but he became cold and always scolded him. I was already checking up on him since months, he was getting better but again the same thing happened. We need someone to kill his loneliness."

"In short Chan and I are in a same boat." I sighed.

"Y/n have you thought about a positive side?" I frowned. "You don't have to live in your uncle's house anymore. I know they won't allow you but let's convince them. Also Y/n-ah, even if I call you my half daughter, I always care for you as my one. I care for you the same way as I do to my son. I won't put you in any sort of danger. The moment I do that, I will break the promise I made to your parents, your mother and myself of keeping you safe. I won't tell you to do anything without any reason honey. I chose you because here it's only you who could be able to understand Chan's problems as you can relate to his condition in some way." he said in a very soft tone. It reminded of the time when my parents died, he used to convince the six year old me to eat by telling me good things like how he cares for me, how he will try to fill my parents void in my life and as such.

"I know you always wish for my best..." I paused for a while before continuing, "I will think about it. I first want to talk with uncle about this. His decision doesn't matter though because I am going to do what I want of course." I said sassily and both the males laughed out. "Also I am reconsidering it just because of my bias." I joked.

"Ahh Y/n it's nice of you that you are willing to do for me but again it's upto you if you want to do it or not. I respect your decision." he assured with a smile. "So? Want me to sign an autograph?" he added.

"But what if I can't help you?"

"Then too you deserve one." he said and the corner of my lips moved up. He signed the paper which I handed him.

"Oh can I ask you something?"

"Go on Y/n."

"Chan and I met at your concert and you noticed me so....I mean, does that mean he wa-"

"Thank Chan later." he smilingly said and got up to leave.

---------★--------

Today's second update :)
Thanks for reading ❤️