Chapter 52

"Sit back here right now or else I will kiss you." Chan said this time and both of them froze. Y/n gulped with pinkish tint on her pale face. Chan became flustered with his own words.

"Eat up." he said not to make it awkward. Y/n nodded and they started eating. Y/n was still shivering. Chan insisted to feed her but she denied saying she will be fine.

"What were you talking?" Chan asked referring to the sentence Y/n didn't continue. Y/n understood but didn't want to tell him the truth.

"What?"

"That you are used to something."

"Huh? What was it?" she played dumb.

"Don't think you will get away from me. Say it. Don't you dare keep anything from me now."

Y/n sighed knowing she won't be winning here. "Chan I was saying that..I am used to eat the same food more than twice."

"Why?" Chan frowned.

Y/n gulped. "My uncle and aunt..."

"Why did they do?" he asked in anticipation.

"Forget it Chan. There is no use to recall that. Its fine."

"Tell me."

"Chan.."

"Y/n.."

She sighed again. "They used to serve me leftovers every now and then." she said and shut her eyes close.

Chan's eyes widened. He never expected this. There were many things he didn't expect from Y/n. She was mysterious. Also he didn't imagine her to go through so much pain even with her eating habits.

"So you never protested?" he asked softly being careful with every word to not hurt Y/n in any way. She was already recalling her past but didn't show as Chan would panic again. Crazy how they care about each others feelings.

"I did but they never listened and you know I can't control my hunger so I had to...Chan let's forget this please?" she pleaded. Chan understood what he asked. He felt sorry for her.

"I'm- I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have me-mentioned gosh I'm-"

"It's fine." she giggled watching Chan apologizing.

They finished eating and Y/n took the painkillers. Chan help her climb the stairs even though she asked him not to. She went to her room to fresh up as she was on her periods. Chan went downstairs to do the dishes. She knew Chan would again either carry her or help her walk down so she didn't call him instead she walked by her own.

She sat at the couch when Chan was still washing dishes. After he was done he joined Y/n on the couch.

"Here." he said and extended his hand towards Y/n.

"What?" she asked and he opened his fist to reveal a chocolate hiding there.

Y/n smiled and gladly accepted it. She was finally happy to eat something solid. It also helped her to ease the pain of the period cramps. Chan asked Y/n to sleep but she was no where around sleepy even though she was whining to sleep more few minutes ago. After thinking a lot they decided to watch an action movie. Little did they know it was going to go wrong.

Y/n was cold and started shivering a bit more. Chan noticed this. He got up saying he will be back and brought a blanket with him. He pulled the blanket over Y/n's body and sat beside her. The movie started. Y/n was still cold even if the air con was off.

"Ch-Chan?"

"Yes? You need something?"

"C-can I..hug you?" she asked shyly.  Chan's understood that she was still cold. His heart rate increased again. He nodded slightly and shifted closer to Y/n. Chan wrapped his arms around Y/n and she held her torso. Chan put his chin on Y/n's head. She blushed more as well as Chan. He covered both of them with the blanket.

They watched the movie peacefully. Till now noting happened but when the climax took place, Y/n started shaking badly. The fighting scene in the movie brought back the dark memories of the night. She bit her lower lip to keep herself from letting out a sob and kept breathing normally to prevent shivering more. Chan was so into the movie that he didn't realize when Y/n snuggled her face more in his neck. When it was hard to control Y/n quickly covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes close. Chan then was snapped out when he felt hot liquid soaking the shirt he was wearing.

"Y-y/n? What happened?" he asked. Y/n heard this and started leaving quite sobs. He then understood it was because of the fighting scene in the movie. It wasn't mild but it triggered Y/n's memories. He hugged her tightly and with the remote turned the TV off.

"Y/n-ah please don't cry. It's fine." he said and rubbed her back.

"Ch-"

"It's okay. Don't say anything. You are fine alright? There is no one here besides you and me. No one will hurt you now. You are safe and I will protect you. He is not here. He won't come back to you and us. I won't let him. So don't worry Y/n you will be fine. Don't cry." he said softly and cradled her. Y/n hide her face in Chan's chest. Chan's words were helpful to forget the scene but as it happened just the day before, she was still full of the same thoughts.

"Y/n, you trust me right?" Chan said and Y/n nodded twice.

"Then don't think I will let that happen again. I won't hesitate to kill someone who will hurt you. I hate when you cry. It makes me feel guilty. Can I have the smiley Y/n back again?" he asked and Y/n cried more.

"Look here." she did. "Count with me yeah? One." he asked.

"O-one..."

"Good girl. Two"

"Tw..two."

"Nice now three."

"Th-" she couldn't do that. She hugged him again. They stayed there for few more minutes. This time Chan didn't utter anything but kept rubbing her back. He let her cry on his shoulder.

"Hush you are fine. I am here." he said and broke the hug. He cupped Y/n's cheek and wiped the tears. No use another replaced them. The only way to make Y/n forget the thing was to distract her. Chan thought an idea but hesitated the next second.

'It's wrong...' he thought. After being in the same position for few minutes he found out that Y/n won't be quite this easily but his idea may also cause problem. 'But right now, Y/n is important.'

"Y/n.." he called and she looked at him. They held each others gaze. Y/n had a frown on her face as she was sniffing.

"My next move may be wrong but I have to.." with this he leaned in and crashed his lips on hers.

—————————★————————

Chapter 52 right here!
Hyunjin's live!! Artist Hwang Hyunjin! 😩💞

Also...We don't deserve Bang Chan. This makes me sad af.. That's all.

Thank you for reading 🤗