Chapter 59

"Ch-Chan is this right?" asked Y/n while she was pinned against the bed by of course Chan. He returned from the office and ate the dinner. He was going crazy since morning thinking about Y/n and now he wanted to spend quality time with her. As soon as they were asked to sleep, Chan didn't waste anytime to drag Y/n to his room and pin her to the bed.

"What do you mean by right baby? Aren't we dating?" he smirked making the girl under him look away while blushing.

"You are mine." he said and Y/n's head snapped towards him.

She sense the aura of dominance from him. He latched his lips to hers. He smirked when Y/n kissed back. The kiss was indeed a hungry one. He bit her bottom lip. Y/n's head was spinning at the feeling. It was very new for her. She gasped when Chan slid his tongue in her mouth. This time she wanted to have all of it and so she dominated and explored his mouth. Chan was surprised but he was enjoying it.

After few moments, Chan parted away just to attach his lips on her neck. Y/n tilted her neck to give him more access. He pulled her hoodie down until her collar bones were exposed. He trailed wet kisses over her collar bone. He sucked and bite there. The marks which were made without Y/n's consent few days ago were replaced with Chan's. Y/n did get anxious as the scene replayed in her head but it lasted just for a second or two. Chan didn't let her get distracted.

"Y/n..you are driving me crazy." he said fanning his breath on her neck sending shivers down her spine.

"Chan.."

"Yes baby." he said as he licked on her neck more finding a sweet spot.

"M-mark me." she said and Chan smirked. He continued this action with more roughness this time. He didn't want to mark her neck already so he moved to her collar bone. They were at his parents house.

Y/n was going crazy. She covered her mouth incase she makes any sound. When Y/n gasped, he sucked and bite more.

He watched the mark he made with proud eyes. He touched the purple mark he made and watched Y/n gasping and arching her back. She was having her mouth covered and eyes close shut. He smiled and removed her hand. He pecked her lips twice and Y/n opened her eyes.

"Baby one more time please?" he asked making Y/n blush. She nodded slightly. Chan went down. Y/n watched him with confusion and then widened her eyes when Chan started moving her hoodie up. He revealed her bare stomach. Y/n got embarrassed again.

"Can I..ma-"

"D-don't ask when..y-you are at it." she cut him off. Chan chuckled and the attached his lips to her stomach under her right rib cage.

"Ahh..C-Chan." she finally sighed in pleasure making Chan go crazy. Hearing his name in this tone made him go insane. Y/n embarrassingly covered her mouth.

"Don't be embarrassed babe. I loved that." he said while snuggled his face in her belly and Y/n whined.

He bite and sucked that point with Y/n whimpering and sighing with pleasure. Once he found a spot, his bites got rougher. He made a hickey on her stomach. Y/n was overwhelmed with the feeling and Chan was too by looking at her.

He covered her stomach by pulling down the hoodie back to its place and laying next to Y/n. A wave to confidence struck Y/n and she hovered him. Chan's eyes widened.

"You marked me but its not fair. I want to do that too. Can I?"

"Oh baby." Chan giggled looking at the confident girl over him. "Sure if you want." he added.

"Okay." she said and started unbuttoning his shirt. She did that until his chest was in view. Chan's physiques always had an affect on her. His buffed body which was now half exposed was making Y/n crazy. She blushed and Chan smirked.