Chapter 1

Jiang Xiaoman had a nightmare.

In the dream, she saw her uncle lying in a pool of blood with no blood on his face and motionless. The blood under him is getting more and more, the color is getting thicker and thicker, and it gradually merges with the night…

Jiang Xiaoman opened his eyes and cried out with a “wow” as he smelled the strong smell of blood on the tip of his nose.

As soon as the cry broke out, I thought that my grandma was always coughing lately, and she couldn’t sleep well. She finally didn’t move tonight, for fear of disturbing her rest, she had to squeeze her mouth aggrievedly and silently drop the golden beans.

It’s so pitiful that I can’t breathe anymore.

“System, system system…” Jiang Xiaoman’s two chubby little hands grabbed the pillow towel and cried until he hiccups. He couldn’t say anything. “My, my uncle was beaten…I saw a lot of blood.”

Jiang Xiaoman is a precocious child, and also precocious. When other children were deceived by the tiger mother, she had been popularized by the system for a long time and knew that it was a fake deception. She also knew that people would die if they bleed, and that they would never wake up when they died. It was not as simple as a sleep.

The system sighed helplessly: “I told the host, sooner or later.”

At the age of three, when the system was bound to Jiang Xiaoman, she told her that she was the true daughter of the true and false daughter, and she took the cannon fodder script.

After the wealthy parents lost their daughter, they adopted a girl who was similar to her, and poured their love for her into the fake daughter. And her life after the loss was miserable, and her life was very unsatisfactory.

At the age of four, the family who adopted Jiang Xiaoman would be ruined. First, Jiang Xiaoman’s uncle died in a fight and the rescue failed, and then his grandma couldn’t stand the blow and followed.

Jiang Xiaoman completely became an undesired child. He grew up after several times, hungry and full. He was only retrieved by wealthy parents at the age of fifteen, and ended up living behind and poor in Shangougou.

It’s just that Jiang Xiaoman is still too young, and the system babbles a lot, no matter how outrageous it is that the fake daughter has robbed her of everything, she is still confused. I don’t know what cannon fodder female partner means, nor how to write the word vicious.

She only chooses words she understands to understand-the system said that with her origin, she should do whatever she wants, without wronging herself.

That night, Jiang Xiaoman told his grandmother that she would double her daily candy snacks, she would not eat the picky carrots, and she would not go to bed until the cartoon was finished. In the end, I didn’t say what I wanted, and was spanked by my grandmother.

Although grandma’s temper is violent, she still hurts Jiang Xiaoman a lot, and she is not easy to beat the children. Because of the system, Jiang Xiaoman suffered a lesson inexplicably. She was so wronged, clutching her ass, never daring to make unreasonable demands, and no longer worry about the identity of the vicious female partner.

Until tonight, she had such a dream.

Jiang Xiaoman had been in the same dream for a few days, but the previous dreams were very hazy and he couldn’t see clearly. It was the first time tonight that he really knew what happened.

Uncle won’t really be like in the dream, has something happened? She hasn’t seen her uncle for many days.

Jiang Xiaoman was terribly scared, she cried but didn’t dare to cry loudly, so she had to grasp the pillow towel with both hands, bite it hard, and resist the sob.