Chapter 130

Jiang Xiaoman rubbed his eyes, thinking he was wrong.

She leaned out half of her body, took a closer look, and found that behind the little snowman, there was a person with snowflakes on her body.

He stood still in the night, and didn’t move until he saw Jiang Xiaoman.

“!!!” How long does this have to be!

Jiang Xiaoman immediately shook his hand “Yu Qingshi!”

Although she had deliberately lowered her voice, in the boundless night, there was still the sound of falling snow, which still penetrated Yu Qingshi’s ears very clearly.

He stood up and shook the Luoxue on his body. Just when he wanted to sue her, he heard Jiang Xiaoman cry out in a low voice, “Are you going to come up for warmth?”

Go up? To keep warm?

OK!

Yu Qingshi was indeed a bit frozen.

He stood here for a long time, his hands and feet were so numb that he almost lost consciousness. If there was a warm fireplace or a bowl of hot soup at this time, it would be fatal to him.

Of course, the person invited is Jiang Xiaoman, so the attraction to him is 100% big.

then……

Jiang Xiaoman saw Yu Qingshi climbing directly from downstairs with quick hands and feet.

Climbing the wall with bare hands, by installing the air conditioner where it protrudes, there is amazing bounce ability, and that’s it.

…Yu Qingshi, you are really good at it. Jiang Xiaoman wanted to open the door for him.

Seeing the person standing steady on the balcony, Jiang Xiaoman was stunned for a long time, and then pulled him into the room.

In the room, the light became clearer, Jiang Xiaoman could clearly see his eyebrows, and his eyelashes were stained with white snowflakes, like an old man with white beard and hair.

His cheeks were also red from the cold, and the exhaled air was slightly cool. He looked at Jiang Xiaoman, his nose panting slightly.

Jiang Xiaoman was so distressed that he held his face and found that his hand was very cold. She muttered, “What’s the matter? Are you cold?”

Yu Qingshi shivered, and the contact between cold and warm gave him a strange sense of division, and he was very greedy for this warm feeling.

“I… I’m not cold.” It was said, but the teeth were clearly fighting.

Jiang Xiaoman touched his hand again and found that it was still very cold.

“Sit down.” Jiang Xiaoman ordered him fiercely.

Yu Qingshi sat down obediently.

Then he watched eagerly as Jiang Xiaoman brought him a pot of steaming water to warm his hands.

Yu Qingshi soaked his hands in hot water, only then did he feel his five fingers regain consciousness.

Before he said anything, face

Jiang Xiaoman threw a towel.

She looked very angry. Yu Qingshi did not dare to speak. Although she was very wronged, she wiped the water stains off by herself, then hung her head and said nothing.

She is fierce.

“Let’s talk about it, why are you playing a snowman in the snow?”

“I want to… I will come and take a look when I see you.”