Chapter 131

It was just that Liang Siyu could not wait for her rescue after all, because her father Liang Yuanqing was already overwhelmed at this time.

When Wen Hui received the call from the police station, she was taken aback, thinking it was a scam call, “You… said my husband was struggling with a woman and killed someone by the wrong hand?”

“The person was still rescued in the ICU, but he fell from the fourth floor.”

“Hurry up if you are sick! My husband is in the hospital now! How can there be a conflict with others?”

“It was in the hospital. He injured a visitor.”

Wen Hui frowned and decided to go to the bureau. Maybe it was true.

If it is true, she can send Liang Yuanqing in with a smile.

…Facts have proved that it is true.

Wen Hui held the outside in his hand and looked at Liang Yuanqing without speaking for a long time. Because she found that she was speechless. Her husband can always do some surprising things. Speaking of her being able to live till now, she really wants to thank him for not killing. Otherwise, the person who lay in the ICU for rescue today may be her.

“Wen’s family will not protect you.” Wen Hui has been mediating in the company these days, and has grown up calmly. “What you do yourself bears your responsibility. Whether you die or live, it has nothing to do with us.”

Not only will he not protect him, but he will also fall into trouble.

After a period of investigation, Wen Hui found out that the company’s accounts were incorrect.

Over the past ten years, Liang Yuanqing has been secretly transferring property. Each sum is small and very hidden, but it adds up to a considerable amount. Wen Hui still wants to get the money back.

Liang Yuanqing is much older, and he is also injured. He can see that his expression is very lonely, but he is a bit less hysterical.

He shook his head, “I didn’t call you to protect me.”

“Don’t use your guts, I won’t be fooled anymore!”

“I know you are checking the property I transferred.” Liang Yuanqing knew that she wouldn’t listen, and said to herself “I can find it for you. I will help you.”

Wen Hui frowned deeper, “How do I believe you? Are you so kind?”

Of course Liang Yuanqing wouldn’t be so kind, nor is he dying, he just wants to help Wen Hui, and the reason is very simple-“I won’t let the Wen family’s property fall away. Yes! Our family business, of course, can only be passed on to our children, and no one else will want to get involved!”

Wen Hui laughed loudly, “Are you disgusting? You are not afraid of Xiaoman robbing you of property and throwing her away

Is it? Don’t fool me with these words! I just didn’t want to protect you, but now I have changed my mind. I want to help the victim who was rescued by ICU prosecute. I want you to spend the rest of your life inside! Just wait to die! ”

After speaking, Wen Hui was about to leave.

She felt that this man was not only crazy, but also stupid, treating others as fools.

But when she was with her, she heard Liang Yuanqing Shi Shiran saying, “The woman lying in ICU now is the woman who transferred my property. She is my mistress. I have been with her for twenty years, and I have been carrying you and her. Even Liang Siyu is also our child. She was raised in your name and asked her to call your mother. Let you help your rival to raise your daughter. You also help her to sue me like this?”