Chapter 83

“Is it Xiangxiang?” Jiang Xiaoman asked dimly with tears.

“It’s a pig, a pig in black and white!” The security guard didn’t recognize Xiangxiang.

“Xiangxiang is a pig, a pig in black and white!”

It turned out that Xiangxiang was stolen.

Jiang Xiaoman was very sad.

She felt that it was her responsibility, and she shouldn’t dislike Xiangxiang just now and not take it away. If she doesn’t dislike it, it won’t be stolen.

But having said that, who would steal a pig that does nothing but eat?

Jiang Xiumei’s brows were gloomy, as if thinking of something, she planned to deal with the pig thief by herself. But Jiang Xiaoman missed her pig and didn’t want to leave. Jiang Xiumei had to let Jiang Xiaoman follow her.

When I came to the place where the pig thief was closed, when I reached the door, I saw Xiangxiang also there.

The other security guard pressed Xiangxiang desperately, but Xiangxiang admitted to her life and was almost abducted. At this time, the reaction was particularly strong, and she kept howling to escape.

One person and one pig competed, and the scene was chaotic for a while.

After Jiang Xiaoman came, Xiangxiang looked at her dimly, like she saw her old mother, and then ran towards her.

Arched her legs with a pig nose and rubbed her again, which seemed to be acting like a baby.

Jiang Xiaoman was so distressed, he gently held it in his arms and cried: “My dear baby, I almost couldn’t see you. Don’t run around in the future, you know? The world is really bad now. Don’t let the pigs go!”

Xiangxiang hummed a few times, rubbing against the little master to act like a baby in particular aggrieved.

It’s so bitter, it’s buzzing.

As a pig, why can’t you live happily, crying if you have to endure torture!

Xiangxiang raised her pig’s hoofs pitifully for comfort, Jiang Xiaoman also looked at it with tears on her face.

Looking at it, Jiang Xiaoman suddenly said, “There are so many fat piglets in the pigpen, why do they steal you? You are not delicious.”

“…”

Xiangxiang cried even more aggrieved!

Jiang Xiaoman expressed his heartfelt feelings very fragrantly, only then did he remember to punish the thief who stole her pig.

She looked inside and found that grandma was angry at the pig thief at this time, in a posture of fighting and killing.

And that pig thief, unfortunately, Jiang Xiaoman happened to know him.

It was the uncle who planned to kidnap her.

Isn’t he locked up? How could he show up here and steal her pig?

Jiang Xiaoman counted, six years is almost the same, knowing that he was probably released after serving his sentence.

Although Teacher Tang said that knowing a mistake can improve Mo Dayan. Since his uncle had already accepted the punishment, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t plan to care about him, but he didn’t expect that he still couldn’t help eating **** and wanted to abduct her as soon as he was released from prison. pig!

Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t bear it anymore.

She patted Xiangxiang on the back, put it down, and then rushed in, cursing: “You big bad guy, I want to punish you!”