Chapter 46

The pig is very small, not a fat pig, it looks a little thin.

It should not taste good.

Jiang Xiaoman squatted on the ground, raised the pig’s front hooves, and stared at the pig.

The pig is watching her, and she is watching the pig too. The pig is not afraid of her, and she is not afraid of the pig.

“Wow!” Jiang Xiaoman exclaimed, “Uncle, this pig is so cute.”

“That’s not it? It took me a long time to find it, can it be ugly?” Jiang Xing really ran for a long time. Because most pet shops don’t sell this. More cats and dogs, but Jiang Xing was exhausted. But because Jiang Xing was determined to buy a pig for his niece, he persevered and finally bought this little pig.

The pigs in the world all look the same. To be honest, Jiang Xiaoman is a bit blind and can’t tell the difference between this pig and the big flowers in the country.

Big flowers and little flowers grew like this when they were young.

But this pig is more delicate than the big flower and the small flower under the same frame and facial features.

The nose is whiter and tenderer, and the mouth is whiter and tenderer. When humming, the sticking out tongue is pink and tender.

Jiang Xiaoman played around for a while, then raised his head and asked, “It’s so cute, can you eat it? But it’s so small that it’s not enough for me and grandma to eat? Will it grow bigger after raising it?”

Jiang Xiaoman nowadays is especially concerned about eating bites, especially meat.

“This is not for you to eat, but for you to raise.” Jiang Xing said: “This is called a fragrant pig. It won’t be big as long as you raise it. It’s just that big, and it’s not for you to eat. It will be you in the future. Your playmate, name it.”

Jiang Xiaoman suddenly realized.

It turns out that the positioning of this pig is similar to Yu Qingshi’s Miao Miao.

Although she wants her little partner very much, it costs money to cultivate a wonderful life. Miaomiao eats meat every day, which is better than what she eats. To be honest, Jiang Xiaoman is envious of Miaomiao.

She hasn’t eaten any meat yet, and if she raises a fragrant pig, her future ration will be lost.

Jiang Xiaoman was reluctant to give the meat to the Xiangzhu, and he was also reluctant to eat the vegetables and suffer from the Xiangzhu.

“Uncle, I don’t want to raise a fragrant pig, you can send it away.” After thinking for a while, Jiang Xiaoman made a decision with tears, “If it can be eaten, I will be hungry every day with me, and flowers can also be eaten. , The mouth has not stopped for a day. If it does not want to eat vegetables with me, it will starve to death.

She didn’t want Xiang Zhu to starve to death.

“…Then you still wanted to eat it?” Jiang Xing twitched.

“Because it was not my friend just now, it is now.”

Children’s thinking is always jumping and strange, especially his Xiaoman, Jiang Xing has long been used to it.

After knowing Jiang Xiaoman’s thoughts, Jiang Xing couldn’t laugh or cry, and explained: “It’s okay, it’s just a pig, it’s affordable. Moreover, pigs eat vegetables, not meat.”

“Really?” Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes brightened, but his eyes soon dimmed. “But there is no place to fight pig grass in the city.”

“…There are other alternatives.” Jiang Xing said: “You Uncle Yu told me that Grandma’s approach is wrong, uncle will come and tell you.”