Chapter 20

Jiang Xiao looked forward to the coming heavy snow all day long, and looked forward to it. The new year came first when the heavy snow did not come.

Jiang Xing is going to buy new year goods in the city and wants to ask Jiang Xiaoman to go with him. But the weather is too cold, and the town is far away from the city. Jiang Xiaoman is still uncomfortable in the car and he is very unhappy.

The little girl hugged her quilt tightly, only showing a pair of round eyes, watching Jiang Xing defensively, fearing that Jiang Xing would dig her out of the quilt. It’s so cold that she doesn’t want to go out.

She has a habit of covering her head when she sleeps, and her hair is electrified by static electricity. It is hairy and looks very cute.

Jiang Xing sighed: “Okay, then I will go by myself, don’t regret it in the future.”

“go Go.”

Jiang Xing went out alone.

Jiang Xiumei also urged him to buy a new set of clothes for Jiang Xiaoman for the New Year. They should be festive, preferably bright red, and wear them in spirit.

This stumped Jiang Xing.

He was a big man who went out to buy clothes for his niece. After shopping in the mall for a long time, he still hesitated what to buy.

Because he himself has no aesthetic taste, he listened to Jiang Xiaoman when he went out with Jiang Xiaoman. Now that Jiang Xiaoman is not with him, he follows Jiang Xiumei’s aesthetic.

Festive, big red.

can.

Jiang Xing bought a set of clothes that looked like a New Year picture doll.

Jiang Xiaomanxing hurriedly opened the bag and cried immediately.

This kind of red floral dress, and this style, she has only seen it in the clothes on the bottom of my grandmother’s box! Children nowadays obviously have down jackets and padded jackets to wear. Why would uncle want to buy this!

Jiang Xiumei was very happy to dress Jiang Xiaoman, and praised her that the dress was cute, festive, energetic and beautiful.

The old man was dexterous and tied two small temples to Jiang Xiaoman with red cloth and ribbons. They barely made a pair with the clothes. At first glance, they really looked like they came out of the New Year picture.

Very cute.

Jiang Xiumei hugged her and kissed her fiercely, and she did not dislike her with tears on her face.

“Good-looking, Xiaoman looks good, no matter what you wear.” Jiang Xiumei took the mirror to her.

Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes are hazy with tears, and he looks very beautiful when he sees his head in the mirror with two small twitches. Grandma also tied two bells on the belt, which rang as soon as they rang. They were very cute and beautiful. Jiang Xiaoman liked them very much.

The more Jiang Xiaoman watched, the more pleasing to the eye, the more he liked it, the more he liked it, and he stopped crying.

She sniffed and said, “Okay.”

Jiang Xing breathed a sigh of relief.

They were all women, how did he know that Xiao Man and his **** aesthetic difference were so different!

But this dress is back to earth, Jiang Xiaoman looks really good on it. The child has pink jade makeup and a round face, which looks very cute. It’s so stinky, it’s not good to cry.