Chapter 115

Jiang Xiaoman was silent for a moment, and suddenly said: “System, you are lying to me.”

system:”??”

What did it lie to her! As a system, it still has principles and rules!

“As soon as I said I didn’t want to return to Wen’s house, you gave me this task. You must have an attempt, it must be fake.”

“!!!” The system cried with blood: “Host! Calm down, you believe in my character! Things have happened! I will never make fun of the plot!”

“Are you human?”

The system cried: “Host, you can’t just say that to me because I have a low IQ.”

“…”

Jiang Xiaoman felt that his words were too pitiful. Although there was no hum, he was really wronged.

Then just believe it.

Jiang Xiaoman asked, “What is the plot correction card?”

“You can have the authority to modify the plot. The host fixes the loopholes and will also get the authority. Patch the loophole once and have the authority once.” Just now the system got stuck, so I went to apply for authority.

This situation is not right, the system can only be checked, cannot be repaired, and the host has to do the rest.

Generally speaking, there will be no loopholes in the plot.

……Ok.

The system felt that it should not have such an idea, because since it was bound to Jiang Xiaoman, there have been many developments that seem to have no loopholes, but have been derailed and deviated from the direction of the plot. It’s just that in the scripts received by the system, those are all blank areas and will not cause any impact.

It’s different now.

The script is written in reality: Mr. Wen died at the age of 78.

Now Mr. Wen is going to die in two months, is that enough?

Jiang Xiaoman was thinking at the same time.

After spending so many years with the system, Jiang Xiaoman also understands the urinary properties of the system.

Usually everything is easy to talk, and it is also very foolproof, but only when it comes to the plot, I will never let it go. Therefore, no matter how Jiang Xiaoman tried his best to make a good relationship with it, Jiang Xiaoman wanted it to modify the plot, but it refused, saying that it would die if it changed.

A system is going to die and live every day, and it really gets better and better.

But this also shows that this plot correction card is a rare thing, more important than points.

Points are often available, but plot correction cards are not often available.

“Okay.” Jiang Xiaoman quickly made up his mind, knowing what to do, “I’ll take it.”

The system whimpered several times and flattered, “Host, you are so kind, I love you the most.”

“You’re so nauseous.”

“Hey loudly.”

“you’re disgusting.”

“…”

The system began to shut down without speaking.

But regardless of her, the host is willing to work.