Chapter 108

The sun is like fire.

In the scorching summer, bright sunlight poured down from the window, falling on the face of the girl resting at the desk, revealing a faint pink. The edges of the hair looked soft, and the thick eyelashes cast a shadow under the eye sockets.

Yu Qingshi was turning the textbook silently, but unexpectedly glanced at Jiang Xiaoman, then he was stunned and didn’t turn a page for a long time.

The sunlight was a bit scorching, and Jiang Xiaoman moved anxiously, feeling dazzling and frowning.

After hesitating for a moment, Yu Qingshi took out the textbook and quietly stretched it out to shield her from the sun above her eyes.

Seeing her eyelashes trembled and she was about to wake up, Yu Qingshi retracted her hand, squeezed her sore and swollen wrist, and remained calm.

Jiang Xiaoman turned his head to look at him, and asked in a daze, “Are you not going to rest?”

“rest.”

“There will be a physical exam in the afternoon. Don’t lose your chain.”

“will not.”

Jiang Xiaoman patted his shoulder with relief, then went to the toilet to wash his face and wake up.

Approaching the final exam, the atmosphere of learning becomes stronger. The students seldom chat with friends in the hallway, but quietly flip through books in the classroom. To change to the usual physical education class, I must be happily waiting to relax, but today everyone is a little nervous and can’t raise the interest.

The physical education exam is a trivial matter for Jiang Xiaoman, no matter what the project, he can easily handle it.

Sit-ups, shot puts, and 800 meters are all like a joke.

Regardless of the project, she is always the leader, and of course she is also a top performer.

After Jiang Xiaoman finished the first test, he went to the canteen to buy two bottles of soda. After hesitating for a while, I bought two more bottles.

Not only Yu Qing, but also Ye Jiajia and Zhang Xinhua. No way, she is so fair and fraternity, no good friends are left behind.

After drinking half a bottle of soda and sending it to Ye Jiajia, Jiang Xiaoman went to find Yu Qingshi.

Boys and girls are tested separately. Zhang Xinhua is still testing a thousand meters at this time, and running a walk is more funeral. Jiang Xiaoman shook his head, feeling that he couldn’t wait for him to finish running for a while, so he put down the soda at the finish line.

You can drink it after running.

Then came Yu Qingshi.

Yu Qingshi finished the one-kilometer run. At this time, he was queuing to do push-ups.

A group of thirty, forty-five are considered passing.

Jiang Xiaoman waited for Yu Qing to end.

When queuing to Yu Qing, Jiang Xiaoman heard some unfriendly remarks.

Two boys in charge of counting and registering are whispering.

“Cut, this kind of white chicken, besides reading, shouldn’t work.”

“People learn to dominate, even if they fail, the teacher will open his eyes and close his eyes.”

“Looking at his body, I don’t know if there can be twenty…”

Jiang Xiaoman glared at him. He wanted to reason with them so that they would stop gossiping, but after another thought, she would hurt her self-esteem when she did this to Yu Qing.