Chapter 123

In the afternoon, Yu Qing received his full set of textbooks, and could not go to class with Jiang Xiaoman. He could only retreat to his position after aggrieved, open the textbooks and go to class by himself.

The key is that he can’t show unwillingness to come.

Eh.

Finally stayed up until the end of school in the evening.

Yu Qingshi packed his schoolbags and silently followed Jiang Xiaoman out of the classroom.

He was too quiet, and the sound of his footsteps was also soft, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t notice it for a while. After leaving the school gate, she realized that there was a small tail behind her.

Little Tail is still Yu Qingshi who just transferred to school today.

In the past, the two people entered and exited at the same time. This time, the situation is a bit different.

Jiang Xiaoman was standing on the side of the road, looking left and right, but he didn’t see the driver and car responsible for picking up Yu Qingshi. When she looked at Yu Qing, she asked, “Where is your driver?”

Yu Qingshi shook his head.

Jiang Xiaoman asked again: “Are you here alone?”

Yu Qingshi nodded.

“Then you have no place to live?”

Yu Qingshi nodded.

“Hey, your transfer is so sloppy. Didn’t you plan ahead? I prepared this a long time in advance.” Jiang Xiaoman sighed casually, turning Yu Qingshi’s face black with exclamation.

Oh, I started preparing for a long, long time ago, but didn’t say a word to him.

You really belong to Jiang Xiaoman. You can.

Jiang Xiaoman came forward and pulled the strap of his schoolbag, “Then come home with me.”

Go home with her…

“Good!” Yu Qingshi nodded vigorously.

“You are too poor.”

“Hmm!” At first he thought he was very pitiful. He planned to go to the hotel to deal with the past, and then let people come to find a house, but he didn’t expect Jiang Xiaoman to let him go to her house.

In this way, he is not welcome.

What are you doing in a hotel? Wasting money, not frugal.

Jiang Xiaoman said: “Uncle Yu is also true, why don’t you care about you?”

Speaking of this, Yu Qingshi became guilty.

Originally it was in charge, but Yu Qingshi lost his temper and had to send him here obediently.

And Jiang Xiaoman, the culprit of all this, didn’t even notice it.

No no, all this is his own fault.

But he couldn’t control himself.

Yu Qingshi was silent for a long time, thinking wildly.

Jiang Xiaoman thought he was depressed again, and felt that Uncle Yu didn’t love him and that he was a little cabbage that no one wanted. In order to comfort him, he said: “Actually, you don’t have to be so sad. Uncle Yu treats you very well. Your dad is a good dad, but he is a bit busy. But he wants to support the family, understandable, my dad. It’s different. Not only does my dad not support the family, he also allows my mother to raise it. Let my mother raise it, but soft rice is not good enough, eh.”